What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Artesian Island Spas  (Read 8142 times)

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
Re: Artesian Island Spas
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2006, 11:13:17 am »
TN__Hot__Tub: You asked if I have had my spa serviced frequently.  No, at this point of ownership, since last August, I have not had any house calls.  However, on a couple of occasions I called the tech person at my dealership with concerns.  On each occasion, I have been provided with an acceptable response.  In one instance, I was sent a different filter to use with the 24-hour circ pump circuit because the original one apparently created too much resistance too quickly, setting off a flashing lights code.  I was having to clean it too often based on recommended cleaning periods and it had little to do with how often and how many people were using the tub.  After changing to this different filter, I have had no such problems  and the water has not been difficult to keep clean.  The tech seemed to know right away that this was the solution and the new filter came at no additional cost to me.  This is what I mean about "good, competent" service.  It doesn't have to be a major leak and flood on your patio.  

Was this the blue filter by any chance? Artesian was putting in Microban filters (blue) and this has a smaller pore size than the regular. They stopped using them and now seem to have disposable filters instead of reuseable.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2006, 11:13:17 am »

NJDave

• It's just more fun to be in hot water!
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2006, 11:21:53 am »
RTex,
The 2006 Artesian Island Spas have recieved cosmetic changes to the shell, such as Filter tank lid removal, a beautiful scrawl look added around the shell perimeter, the entier top of the shells have been redesigned, to create a spa within a spa look. The actually seating and depth has not been changed. So, it will feel the same sitting in it, as it did in 2005. Other changes to the 2006 models are incresed total jet counts. In 2005 the spas were available in 29, 38, 48 or 58 Jet versions. Now they come in 32, 42, 52 or 62 Jet Versions. The diverter valves and air control knobs have been changed to  attractive smoother Tear Drop Style Valves and knobs. The electronic spa pack that was previously used in the Gold Series, is now used in the 2006 Island Spas. The Ozone is now injected into the spa from a jet in the floor, instead of the footwell wall. Like most manufacturers, the prices have increased for 2006. They are really exciting spas, enjoy the wet test. Dave.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 11:27:10 am by NJDave »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2006, 11:21:53 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42