What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Marquis pumps  (Read 16418 times)

MarKee

Re: Marquis pumps
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2006, 04:34:40 pm »
Marquis started putting in that screen that you have custom done at the beginning of the year.

Term:  The thing that says up is a transmitter for Marquis' in home wireless spa monitor

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2006, 04:34:40 pm »

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2006, 06:12:05 pm »
The if your pumps say "Flomaster" like bonnie's does then they aren't problem pumps and you just have a hickup in the system. I wouldn't just say to replace the pumps without knowing what series they are.

cappykat

« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2006, 08:03:23 am »
Thanks, Stuart.  I'll check it out.
2005 Marquis Epic

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2006, 11:13:49 am »
Hey Stuart and Markee, The varment screens are a prime example of the kinds of things that Marquis could put in a little newsletter. (dare I say, like thermospas did). While my home made screens will keep out rats and mice, obviousy it isn't going to deter wasps or hornets this summer, so I will have to cover them with fine screen. But if I only used fine screen, the critters could chew through. I am guessing Marquis answer to covering those wholes prevents insects and varments. I would love to see it and I think it should be available for purchase to folks with older spas. I'll bet most average consumers never even think about this and the spa technicians end up having to deal with the damage when it occurs.  ;)
Support your dealer so they can support you!

cappykat

« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2006, 04:26:09 pm »
I so agree.  This is something that Marquis (or any other spa company) should do when building their models.  It's not something the average consumer would know about.  
2005 Marquis Epic

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2006, 04:26:09 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42