What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: The vibration gets louder!!!!  (Read 2997 times)

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
The vibration gets louder!!!!
« on: February 23, 2006, 12:38:32 pm »
So, last night I was sleeping and I awoke to the tub clicking on outside for filtration.  Now it is on a concrete patio that seems to intensifies the sounds from the tub.  I posted about a month ago suggesting that I thought the filter was not working right.

I checked the pump and it was tight and I found that something just was not right.  I called the service department today and they suggested I take a second look.  I went in and found that my electrical wire that comes into the tub from the house was resting on the pump.  I have moved it and it seems to be a little better but we will wait and see.  I hope that this is not going to be a huge concern.  We will have to wait and see.

The service guy was great, and he said to give him a shout back if it continued and they would send a crew out to fix it.  It really does pay to buy from a company that has great support.

Hot Tub Forum

The vibration gets louder!!!!
« on: February 23, 2006, 12:38:32 pm »

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
Re: The vibration gets louder!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2006, 03:55:37 pm »
problem is corrected, the power line was vibrating when coming into contact with pump

Snyper

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2006, 01:19:03 am »
problem is corrected, the power line was vibrating when coming into contact with pump

I had a problem like this too, only it was the drain hose vibrating againt the base/floor.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2006, 05:29:16 am »
I go back and check every new hook up after a few weeks and reccomend to every home owner to check the wiring connections for tighness because of motor vibrations every year.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2006, 05:29:16 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42