What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Is this a good cover lift?  (Read 3640 times)

mothergoose45

Is this a good cover lift?
« on: February 22, 2006, 10:58:20 pm »
« Last Edit: February 22, 2006, 10:58:57 pm by mothergoose45 »

Hot Tub Forum

Is this a good cover lift?
« on: February 22, 2006, 10:58:20 pm »

Snowbird

• What did he say?
Re: Is this a good cover lift?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2006, 11:08:36 pm »
http://www.rhtubs.com

Use this as a basis for comparison.  Docs prices are about as good as you will get.

I bought a Covermate 1 from him and am very happy with it.  Although I have never had occassion to be unhappy with anything, I think he would do what he could to satisfy me.

There are many different styles, sizes and shapes of tubs.  Make sure the one you buy will fit.

The World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2006, 08:43:09 am »
Something that you'd have to consider on that lift is the seam of the cover blowing out.....if you DO go for one like that (or that one), you may want to look into the cover saver, I think Doc sells those, too... They're about $25 and keep the pressure off your cover's seam.
RIP C-Rod

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2006, 09:34:47 am »
Folsk who have this "Step" option (where you help lift the cover by stepping on the bottom bar), do you have any problems with snow down there?  do you need to shovel out the bar after a snow storm? Is it an issue at all?
07 Caldera Geneva

socal

• so it begins
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2006, 11:36:36 am »
Folsk who have this "Step" option (where you help lift the cover by stepping on the bottom bar), do you have any problems with snow down there?  do you need to shovel out the bar after a snow storm? Is it an issue at all?

eventhough snow isnt a big factor in my area.....i wondered the same thing. personally, i like the cabnit mount (duralift) style. not taking anything away from that style, just MO.
besides, i would just want to run out, flip the cover, and get in. remembering sandles/flip flops so i can "step" the cover off (especially if the metal is COLD) is just too much for me  ;D what can i say, im a little lazy lol
Marquis dealer

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2006, 11:36:36 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42