What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: pics O the day 2/17/06  (Read 6685 times)

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
pics O the day 2/17/06
« on: February 17, 2006, 10:04:11 am »

If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Hot Tub Forum

pics O the day 2/17/06
« on: February 17, 2006, 10:04:11 am »

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
Re: pics O the day 2/17/06
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006, 10:05:33 am »
I choose tub #2.

thank you.  ;D
07 Caldera Geneva

Snowbird

• What did he say?
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006, 10:24:47 am »
Is there a way to shrink #1 and enlarge #2?
;)

Also, is there a follow up picture to #2 since those sweet young things obviously seem to be doing something... er, interesting? Yeah that's the ticket.  Interesting!
:o
The World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2006, 10:32:51 am »
Is there a way to shrink #1 and enlarge #2?
 ;)

Also, is there a follow up picture to #2 since those sweet young things obviously seem to be doing something... er, interesting? Yeah that's the ticket.  Interesting!
 :o

There already is considerable shrinkage in pic #1.    Show this picture to your guest who don't want to rinse their suits.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2006, 11:05:42 am »
Doc,
Did the photographer take another picture of the girls about 10 seconds later by chance? You can PM your answer.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Snowbird

• What did he say?
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2006, 11:14:41 am »
Show this picture to your guest who don't want to rinse their suits.

Oh... those guys are in a hot tub!!!  I thought they were a couple Cleveland Browns players taking a bubble bath together.
The World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2006, 11:57:07 am »
Doc,
Did the photographer take another picture of the girls about 10 seconds later by chance? You can PM your answer.

Sorry, I kinda got involved in something else and set the camera down. Didn't want the camera to get wet, you understand.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

dadofrad

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2006, 06:11:05 pm »
i'll take 2 of #2 with nothing on it to go please

jsimo7

• luvin hot wet nights
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2006, 06:29:56 pm »
I also want the 2nd pic about 20 seconds later

ramdom

• Hydropool 625er.
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2006, 07:39:03 pm »
I don't understand why these pictures were selected and they thereby suck. And is everyone on this site sexist? I'm not even a woman and it's gettin' kind of creepy and sleazy...

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2006, 07:45:27 pm »
now now, no picking on doc.....he's doing what he can to appease us whilst terminator's away....I say thanks, doc, for a job well done.
those guys will never get in our tub...I bet they all pee in the water, anyhow.
and those women....well...for ME, not so much....my son, however....would probably keel over from the blood rushing from his brain.
RIP C-Rod

jnsjr58

• Do like the smart piggy... build it with brick!!
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2006, 07:47:19 pm »
Random's either joking, too old or.............. gay

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2006, 09:41:33 pm »
Creepy, sleazy and sexist...

WOW! What a compliment! Thank you.

And I was worried no one would flame me on this round. Not to worry, Sunday morning I'm outa here for another week jetskiing the sea of cortez. I think I have 2 left to post tomorrow, feel free to FLAME ON. After that, y'all are on your own.

Oh, by the way, if ya haven't figured it out yet, READ THE SUBJECT LINE. I'd be suprised if you couldn't figure out what the posts are about from that. Clicking on it really is a choice even you can make.

And, just to let you know, I REALLY do consider "Creepy, sleazy and sexist" a compliment................ Well, mayby not "creepy".

ramdom

• Hydropool 625er.
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2006, 01:55:10 am »
Random's either joking, too old or.............. gay

You make it sound like it's a crime to be any of those things except to be joking, like there's no other way to justify my comment: and I'm an atheist so I won't use self-righteousness as a defense (not like I need to defend anything. I just notice how swear words are edited out by default on this site but anybody can make jeering, inappropriate, sexist remarks about girls in hot tubs. Treated like accessories and portrayed about as intelligently.

When I was young I solemnly wished for a more open, erotic society. Now I see coarseness and exploitation everywhere, even on something as innocuous as a hot tub site. Isn't there a place for everything and is this it? Is it all in good clean fun? And so what if I was gay? Last time I checked your statement would be considered discriminatory on any site worth it's weight in integrity. But I'm not - I'm just old maybe but that's a state of mind, I'm nowhere near a prude. I just find it gratutious and demeaning- there's adult pay per view sites if that's your gig. Next thing you know, all the bikini girls in spas will all be holding AK-47's as well. And from Texas or something.

&!*&^ %66$@!

jnsjr58

• Do like the smart piggy... build it with brick!!
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2006, 09:11:46 am »
Sorry ramdom, :-[
I was just pickin, .........no harm ment :'(

I did like pic #2 though, I realize we are all different...... and thats what makes the world go round  :)

And thats why we can have this fourm...... it would be pretty boring if we all had the same thoughts ......

If this fourm continues to post pictures of prety girls with very little on ;D .....I will continue to look at them...... you have your choice to make as well

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2006, 09:11:46 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42