What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Still deciding  (Read 6768 times)

MarKee

Re: Still deciding
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2006, 06:18:00 pm »
You left out the change bulb part.  This is all stuff that doesn't have to be done with a solid state plasma cell ozonator.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2006, 06:18:00 pm »

oldersparepairguy

• Take the gun, leave the cannolis
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2006, 06:26:18 pm »
Change the bulb??????? >:( That's on a UV generator, you said CD! Oh you know what, just take the last word......take it.......go ahead take it! I do not care what you post next. If you want to say that Jacuzzi spas have traces of plutonium in the ozone generator, I will not reply. You win. Your Marquis spas are the best spas in the world, no wait, make that universe! I'll just go back to minding my own beeswax, and the heck with my opinion......after all, I do not sell any spas, only repair them, so what do I know. :P

Guzz

• I sell HotSprings & other things as well!
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2006, 06:39:55 pm »
Wow, all this stress over a can of hot water.

tony

• Ultimate Member
  • 2002 Optima
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2006, 09:30:39 pm »
Well, he certainly showed his hand.

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2006, 11:15:52 pm »
"On the Jacuzzi if you watch the circulation pump it is basically trickling water out of the spa... you will not see much surface movement at all.  That means if there is hair or debris floating on the surface, it is unlikely to be filtered out.  Marquis is able to filter more gallons of water in just 4 hours of the day, than the Jacuzzi can in 24. "
You're comparing apples to jet airplanes. circulation pump is meant to trickle....I hear that now Jacuzzi comes standard with jets, just like the Marquis.

"Marquis believes in high flow, low pressure"
I believe I read that somewhere before.....oh YEAH! Here it is: (from Jacuzzi's homepage, btw) "Jacuzzi® high-volume, low-pressure pumps are designed and built to support the PowerPro® jet system in delivering a soothing, yet bold, massage. A patented process creates a 50/50 air-to-water mixture that introduces air from all around the jets for a softer feeling, even from jets strong enough to penetrate deep muscle tissue. "
"Good luck, it's obvious I sell Marquis, but like most other Marquis salespeople, I passionately believe in the product."
No kidding.....well, who'da thunk?
RIP C-Rod

oldersparepairguy

• Take the gun, leave the cannolis
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2006, 09:02:10 am »
<snicker> ;)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2006, 09:02:10 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42