What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Out of my hot tub slump!!!!  (Read 5276 times)

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
Out of my hot tub slump!!!!
« on: February 09, 2006, 06:26:57 pm »
Well, I dont know if you remember, but about a month ago, I posted saying that I was not using the tub and felt that I might have spent so much on something that I was not getting the use out of.

Well, I got home from Cuba and the weather has been nice and cold.  I have forced myself into the tub every night, and I am enjoying it again.  I just get lazy, and hate going out, opening it and closing it.  I usually just fall asleep watching tv instead.

Now, I find that I can not go a night without going into my tub.  I started listen to this digital tv music channel called "the spa".  It is mostly classical music that just does me fine.  I go out with a nice cold one or some baileys on ice and enjoy the night.  

So my quesiton was, do you ever feel that your tub honey moon is over.  And I discovered the answer to be yes it is.  I just had to find a way to enjoy it again.  I find it to be so relaxing and just gives me some time in solitude.

Hot Tub Forum

Out of my hot tub slump!!!!
« on: February 09, 2006, 06:26:57 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Out of my hot tub slump!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2006, 06:32:04 pm »
I feel that way ever time I get back from Cuba. I think there is something in those cigars.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2006, 07:18:18 pm »
I feel that way ever time I get back from Cuba. I think there is something in those cigars.

I thought that was Jamaica and spleefs (sp?) ::)

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2006, 07:19:44 pm »
ha ha,

easy now vinny, I dont want to have to come and arrest you.

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2006, 07:28:08 pm »
ha ha,

easy now vinny, I dont want to have to come and arrest you.

Now, Now I don't do that ......

... anymore!

I'm a respectable father of 2 that'll beat their butts if I catch them doing drugs ... I guess IF that happens, you'll have to arrest me for endangeing a child.

Man, what a catch 22!

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2006, 07:41:17 pm »
i got my second on the way now.  I am stressed, just found out yesterday its a boy.  Two boys, at least I dont have to worry about fending off the boys with a daughter.  

Hockey dad here I come!!!

Brookenstein

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2006, 08:08:30 pm »
Having 2 boys is the best.  I'm not missing a girl at all.   :)

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2006, 09:12:48 pm »
Hey, I got 2 boys too!

BearBath

• Ya snooze Ya Lose
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2006, 09:13:25 pm »
I came from a family of two boys. I can honestly say now with a 17 YO son and 15 YO daughter, Brook, you will be missing out! :) :) :)
(Not really.... any kids are good kids)
Bearbath

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2006, 10:06:43 pm »
I am really happy that I also have two boys, but I have to admit I really enjoy my sister's seven year old daughter.
It is amazing how she has already mastered the womanly arts of  manipulation and intimidation! She really rules the roost .My two boys and her brother know who's the boss and they know better than to mess with her! But she is a lot of fun and I especially enjoy that she loves playing outside and creating her own adventures while the guys are glued to the Playstation. She is going to be one awsome little lady!   ;)
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2006, 01:57:21 am »
Hey, I got 2 boys too!

Well we have 3 boys and while we plan on keeping them around awhile it would have been nice if we'd had 1 girl but who knows what another try would have yielded. My wife would trade a few of the sports games, fart jokes and wise cracking to braid her daughter's hair every once in awhile.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Perk1

• Relaxed when wet....
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2006, 09:01:44 am »
It must be the water....I have 2 boys too....LOL..

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2006, 09:03:56 am »
I've been told by people with older boys that it gets difficult for us fathers as they start dating.

Especially that we own hot tubs and or pools and typically people go in without a lot of clothes on ...  :o

... Makes us feel old and droupy!!  :(

Brookenstein

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2006, 09:42:38 am »
I've been told by people with older boys that it gets difficult for us fathers as they start dating.

Especially that we own hot tubs and or pools and typically people go in without a lot of clothes on ...  :o

My husband can't wait for that.   ;D  

Back to the 2 boys thing for a sec...
Its funny he was the one who had to have a girl.  I had told him I would have up to 4 kids (regardless of gender), but that was it.  He always said he'd have as many as it took 9, 10, it didn't matter.  I told him after 4 he was outsourcing.  Anyway, I'm the one who is starting to feel ready for another and I think he is done with the 2 we have.   :'(  Guess I'll have to start outsourcing.   ;D

Oh and for the record, I would be perfectly happy to have a girl, I'm just not sad (even for a second) with 2 boys (or  3 or 4, lol).  Sometimes I feel like our family isn't complete with 2 kids, but that has nothing to do with gender.

Debra

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2006, 11:19:39 am »
Well, at our house there is never a dull moment with 4 boys and one girl all between 11 and 17yrs.  I wouldn't trade any of them for anything.  As hairy as things get around here, we feel very blessed.

All but one of them use the hot tub very regularly.  The oldest couldn't care less and thinks it's a complete waste of time.  But MSN for hours - now that's a great use of time!  :)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2006, 11:19:39 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42