What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Tub Pic O' the Day 1-24-06 (Girls in bikinis)  (Read 7179 times)

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
Hot Tub Pic O' the Day 1-24-06 (Girls in bikinis)
« on: January 24, 2006, 10:04:01 am »

My future swimsuit models Savanna and Holly.

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Tub Pic O' the Day 1-24-06 (Girls in bikinis)
« on: January 24, 2006, 10:04:01 am »

luvmytub

• Just a completely ingnorant newbie owner, 05 Envoy
Re: Hot Tub Pic O' the Day 1-24-06 (Girls in bikin
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2006, 10:19:24 am »
Ahhhh...too cute!  Very pretty girls, Term.
Go Bobby Labonte!  #43...Let's go racin'!

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2006, 10:20:34 am »
Thank you, they're clones.

Terminator

Anoroc

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2006, 11:55:45 am »
Great pics of your girls.  I have a four year old daughter  so I am a bit biased when I say that daughters are the best! ;)

socal

• so it begins
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2006, 12:03:12 pm »
term, cute girls. looks like you have a couple of "pre-madonnas" on you hands. good thing you have your hobby to scare the boys off. im thinking you will need it in a few years!!!  ;D
Marquis dealer

Snowbird

• What did he say?
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2006, 12:09:04 pm »
Hey Term - they certainly are better looking than their Dad.  But are you sure you want their pics on the internet? And in bikinis?

There are too many pedophile nuts running around these days.  Thanks for sharing with us, but maybe you want to delete that post for their safety.

The World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2006, 12:44:14 pm »
There are too many pedophile nuts running around these days.  Thanks for sharing with us, but maybe you want to delete that post for their safety.

I appreciate the compliments as well as your concern.  There is nothing I hate worse than child molestors.  But, how is posting their picture going to put them in danger?  Am I missing something?  If so, please let me know.  My daughter is better protected than any child I know and I intend to keep it that way.

Terminator

Brookenstein

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2006, 12:53:10 pm »
Term...

I used to be pretty lax on posting my kids pictures (especially on parenting boards I go to) and I still do sometimes.  I'm partially parnaoid, but much more relaxed than a lot of people I know.  Overall I'm not that concerned about someone stalking me or my family from the net, there are enough local weirdos that can come after me if they want, its a lot easier than tracking me from the net.  

With that being said, I don't want to make it easier on them.  Also, I know there has been issues with people stealing pics from sites and then posting them on fetish boards.  A couple was recently arrested for doing it with diapered toddlers.  There are some really sick folks out there.

I'm guessing people are just concerned that by your screen name and links, people can find out exactly who you are (full name, location, etc.), then would know how to access your home address, and now have a pic of what your kid looks like...

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2006, 01:25:46 pm »
I can understand that.  The world's a big place and some of it is populated by ugliness and sick, twisted individuals.  But, I choose to live my life the way I see fit and I'm not afraid of any boogeyman out there in cyberspace.  The boogeyman can live down the street for all I know.  I trust no one except immediate family with my daughter.  If trouble comes calling, then it'll be dealt with swiftly and surely and with extreme measure.

I have a cute little daughter who is loved and protected and I enjoy showing ya'll the pictures of a happy, healthy child enjoying the hot tubs that I sell.  In the slim chance that someone decides to step across the line, well, there are much easier targets out there than my family.

Terminator

Snowbird

• What did he say?
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2006, 04:20:00 pm »
If the worng guy takes a liking to the picture he may decide he wants to get closer.  A person traveling from a distance would be very hard to track if they were careful about leaving clues. (Say Idaho to Texas and back?  They might never be found in the back country.)

Seeing all the child abuse and pedophile stories has made me very distrustful and I cringe whenever I see a parent present an opportunity for these nut-balls.

Seeing adults ill-used bothers me, but I get very upset when it is done to kids and animals because they are so helpless.

I am sure you are a good parent and very vigilant.  I didn't mean to say you weren't.  But why paint a target on a loved one?

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2006, 04:23:53 pm »
Oh, I realize you weren't questioning my parent skills, you were just expressing concern and I do appreciate it.  Believe me, I've thought long and hard about what COULD go wrong, but I refuse to live my life that way.  That's no kind of life at all.  There's a ton more good folks than bad, we just all have to remain vigilant.  That's why I go everywhere with a 9mm pistol strapped to my side with 17 rounds of hollow point ammo.  Peace of mind.

Thanks again for your concern. :)

Terminator

timothy

• you only live once.
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2006, 05:09:49 pm »
Terminator,
The only thing nicer than your guns are your two beautiful little angels.
You're a blessed man!

Timothy

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2006, 05:14:45 pm »
Terminator,
The only thing nicer than your guns are your two beautiful little angels.
You're a blessed man!

Timothy

Thank you for the thoughtful compliment of my guns.  I appreciate it.

Terminator

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2006, 05:20:52 pm »
Oh, and only the little hillbilly gal on the left is mine.  The other little cornbread muffin is my next door neighbor's daughter.  Her momma and I went to school together and were class favorites back in the 8th grade.  She was a cheerleader and I was the stud harmonica player for the Diptones, the middle school music ensemble.

My wife won't let me talk to her over the fence for extended periods....

Terminator

Snowbird

• What did he say?
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2006, 06:28:59 pm »
That's why I go everywhere with a 9mm pistol strapped to my side with 17 rounds of hollow point ammo.  Peace of mind.

Amen.  Both of us have PA carry permits and a Ruger 357 in each car, a Yugoslavian Army FEG 9mm in the van, an S&W 357 on my side of the bed and an S&W Sigma 40 cal in the wife's side.  All but the 9mm loaded and ready with Hydroshocks.  Also a Ruger 22 Mark 3 with red dot sight  for the cats, squirrels and persistent unwelcome door knockers.  Peace of mind.

But doesn't your 9mm rust in the tub?  How do you keep your powder dry?  ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2006, 06:28:59 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42