What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Need HELP  (Read 2976 times)

msims31s

Need HELP
« on: January 14, 2006, 12:21:59 pm »
Does anyone have any information on Dynasty spas ???

Hot Tub Forum

Need HELP
« on: January 14, 2006, 12:21:59 pm »

J._McD

Re: Need HELP
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2006, 01:35:14 pm »
That is a very ambiguous question.  We have lots of information on Dynasty Spas.  We even have lots of Dynasty Spa owners that can answer questions as well.  But where would we start.  I could suggest that you start with a search in the upper tool bar, enter Dynasty Spas and change 7 days to 365 days to go back a year to recover any posts relating to Dynasty Spas.

Do you have a specific question, issue or dilema that you are currently dealing with? ???

msims31s

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2006, 01:39:18 pm »
thanks...I am new to this site. :o

I looking for any issues/recommendations regarding to purchasing a dynasty spa.  I am looking at the paramount deluxe series with buildin tv, dvd, stereo.  any feedback on electronic and water.

J._McD

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2006, 01:53:18 pm »
I personally do not have a Dynasty Spa, but as it relates to electronics in the spa, I would suggest that you simply review how it is handled in the warranty of the spa.

The Hot Tub itself is one issue, but the electronics are supplied by a supplier.  Who will service it IF service is needed?  Electronics and Hot Tubs are viewed by some as take it or leave it.  It really comes down to money and affordability.  

How long have they been putting TV's or other electronics in their spas and what are the most common problems they (the dealer or manufacturer) have encountered with them. ???

msims31s

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2006, 01:57:59 pm »
thanks...good thoughts.

5 year warrany of electronics from dynasty.  I was looking to see if anyone as any feedback on issues that have had.  

They have been including electronics for 5 years per dealer.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2006, 02:22:05 pm »
thanks...good thoughts.

5 year warrany of electronics from dynasty.  I was looking to see if anyone as any feedback on issues that have had.  

They have been including electronics for 5 years per dealer.

Dynasty switched to the Balboa electronics for the model he is looking at.  Others can comment on that, but I think they are a commonly used electronic pak. Dynasty has been great about their 5 year warranty for me. All problems solved with no question asked, no pro-rating.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2006, 02:22:05 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42