What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: spa robe online  (Read 16497 times)

st18901

• '86 Sovereign!
Re: spa robe online
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2005, 01:16:33 pm »
You know what?

Damn all of you!

Every time I think I have everything I could desire, one of you has to come up with a question that makes me realize that I too need it too.

Robes... yes.... then my life would be complete.
;)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2005, 01:16:33 pm »

spaman--

• Hot tubs are not for soaking, they are for selling
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2005, 01:22:45 pm »
What would you be willing to pay for a really nice, high quality robe? I have a source, but have resisted from carrying them due to the cost.

Doc does this line offer embroidering? Please forward me their info we are looking for this kind of product to sell with our Crocs line of shoes.
-SpaMan~

mheuple

« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2005, 02:29:07 pm »
EBAY it has everything.  We just bought 4 off of there for the celebtration of our first tub.  HS Vanguard.

spaceguy

• Hey!
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2005, 03:11:20 pm »
I have a Linen and Things robe that is thick terry with a hood.  They are in the $40-50 and can be purchased on line or in the store.  

Mine is dark green and somehow I've gotten a couple of fades spots on it from chemicals I guess, so if you get something that isn't white or off white, it may show spots over time.

ramdom

• Hydropool 625er.
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2005, 12:38:19 am »
If in Canada, President's Choice has some lovely Turkish Cotton Bath Robes: http://presidentschoice.ca/HouseandHome/ProductDetails.aspx/id/17638/name/PCTerryRobe/Type/3/catid/313 for $30 each. They come in 3 colours and are thick enough for winter and light enough for summer. We bought 6! One for all four of us and two for guests. Very nice. But not online, I think you have to hunt them down as not all stores carry them...

Anoroc

« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2005, 05:00:23 pm »
Just purcahsed my wife a robe for christmans from Younkers.  

It was on sale from $72 to $26.  

With all of this talk on robes I just couldn't resist buying it for her so she is nice and warm when she walks out in the snow and below freezing wind chill conditions to get in our spa.

Bodyaches

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2005, 05:25:43 pm »
ThirstyTowels.com.

Bought two and are great. Heavy duty and the also have light weight robes.
Dick
SemperFi

grahamtasia

• Life is not short!
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2005, 11:53:57 am »
A friend of mine work for Gore-Tex and he states the will be coming out with robes and slippers equipped with Gore-Tex technology, sometime next year!

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2005, 04:57:21 pm »
geee I must be a pooooooor soul....Hubby bought me a terry cloth robe from Wal-Mart for christmas!  :'(

Anoroc

« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2005, 06:06:57 pm »
No worries backpain, I am sure your hubby bought the high end robe from Walmart.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2005, 09:14:07 am »
geee I must be a pooooooor soul....Hubby bought me a terry cloth robe from Wal-Mart for christmas!  :'(

Don't worry Bachpains, It might be ok.  Many folks here have bought the robes from Walmart thinking they were getting a good deal.

I just hope if you ever need service, or have any questions, Walmart can help you out.

Next time, rememebr, it's best to shop around at several robe dealers, and test them all out. Not all robes are going to be the same for everyone. You need to find the Robe that is right for YOU.  

Once again,  Next time go to a local robe dealer, and make sure you get a good warrenty.
07 Caldera Geneva

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2005, 10:41:50 am »
Ok then spahappy??? does Coleman or Maxx spas sell the high end hot tub robes? and if so how much???? and are they good quality? what about warrentee???

grahamtasia

• Life is not short!
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2005, 11:16:14 am »
I am not familiar with any robe that can withstand the spa chemicals. There is usually some chemical staining. I would reccommend going with white or off-white. I assume if a rpbe manufacturer does team up with gore-tex that will be the solutiion.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2005, 11:16:14 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42