What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: My Christmas Present  (Read 2080 times)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
My Christmas Present
« on: December 26, 2005, 07:50:03 pm »
We love our Epic and with the Soundsations...we are in heaven. The only thing we thought about adding was the indoor spa monitor. What a wonderful surprise we got on Christmas. My sister and her family gave us the spa monitor!
I'm not sure if it is something that I should try to install or call and have my dealer install it.  I was wondering if some of the Marquis dealers could advise me.  :o
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

My Christmas Present
« on: December 26, 2005, 07:50:03 pm »

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
Re: My Christmas Present
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2005, 08:42:46 am »
Bonnie

What  does the indoor spa monitor do? how does it connect to the hot tub?

07 Caldera Geneva

blizzard

• Always gettin in to HOT water
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2005, 09:00:59 am »
The Spa Monitor is a in-home wireless remote that allows you to see that the spa is operating properly from inside your home. It controls the hot tub’s temperature, light, jets, and settings. The Spa Monitor is available for the  Destiny, Reward or Epic models.

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2005, 09:50:44 am »
Drew, just like Blizzard said, it allows you to control the temp, lights and settings. Additionally, you can see maintenance reminders and diagnostics from inside the house. It has an alarm system to alert you to any critical problems also. The reason that I was asking if I could install it is because the installation directions start by telling you to shut off the power to the GFI and access the control unit and main panel circuit board. I was just worried about the damage that we could possibly do if we either misidentified something or hooked it up wrong.
I am thinking that my dealer should open back up either today or tomorrow and I probably will call to see how difficult this really is. I am still in shock that my sister would even think to get me this!
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2005, 09:50:44 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42