What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Rockspool  (Read 2860 times)

rodsterman

Rockspool
« on: December 09, 2005, 02:51:12 pm »
Interested in a Rockspool. Anyone have information that would tell me if this thing is worth the price?

http://www.rockspool.com
« Last Edit: December 15, 2005, 10:53:39 am by wmccall »

Hot Tub Forum

Rockspool
« on: December 09, 2005, 02:51:12 pm »

Anoroc

Re: Rockspool
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2005, 08:58:17 am »
I noticed no one has responded to you.  I have never seen anything like this before.

You may consider re-posting again as I assume no one even knew what a Rockspool was when you named this post.

Looks interesting though.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2005, 09:49:54 am »
I came across Rockspool's website when looking for a hot tub.  They look great, but I dount they'd be pratical here in the cold north east.

Do you have any exerince with hot tubs, and if so with inground custom tubs?

YOu might have some luck asking for general advice on custom inground hot tubs, and taking that infor to measure against Rockpools.
07 Caldera Geneva

lawdawgva

• 06 Hot Springs Jetsetter
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2005, 11:59:32 am »
I checked out the site and noticed that the package with most all of the features included which they were using for comparison was over $21,000!!!!   :o  The site went on to say that if you wanted audio, video, ozone, etc. etc. it would be even more.

All I have to say is that if I spend over $21,000 on something, it had better have 4 tires and a steering wheel.

-Sarge
They're not doughnuts, they're glazed bagels.

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2005, 12:06:44 pm »
I checked them out a couple of years ago.  They look pretty cool.  I wouldn't mind having one as a fish pond, but not for a spa.  There is a lot of misleading information on their website slanted towards putting their product in the best light.  That always raises a red flag with me.

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2005, 12:06:44 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42