What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Dyna-Brite manual  (Read 2066 times)

jennyfun

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Dyna-Brite manual
« on: December 13, 2005, 10:30:59 pm »
Alright the Dove Canyon is here and running :D :D.  All I can say is "why did we wait this long?"  Things did not go without a hitch >:( >:( but never the less we are up and running now.  The One thing i can't seem to locate is the manual for the Dyna-Brite lighting.  I spoke to my Dealer and he said he's never seen one. Anyone out there ever come across one in there travels?  I know what it can do but i'm not sure how to get it to do what it does.  NJ Dave maybe you could shed some light??

Hot Tub Forum

Dyna-Brite manual
« on: December 13, 2005, 10:30:59 pm »

NJDave

• It's just more fun to be in hot water!
Re: Dyna-Brite manual
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2005, 11:35:08 pm »
jennyfun,
Sorry, for just getting back to you. I was at a Christmas Party. Saw your post and I have to say they have not been packaging a maual for the Dynabrite LED System. I just checked my two Platinum Floor Models, same thing. Yet, the owners manual does refer to check the Dynabrite LED Manual for operational procedures. I will call the factory tomorrow and will ask them to send or fax me one. Which I could get to you. Any specific questions, feel free to contact me anytime. Talk to you tomorrow. Dave.

jennyfun

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2005, 07:32:12 am »
Thanks for the quick reply.  I had a few issues that i was gonna get ahold of you on but they are now resolved.  My dealer tokd me the same thing. I've also contacted artesian and we will see what they come up with.  It's just nice to know what pushing the light button does rather than guessing and thinking you've got it figured out.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2005, 07:32:12 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42