What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Pics of my delivery  (Read 6570 times)

doodoo

• Sundance Optima Owner - and lovin' it
Pics of my delivery
« on: June 15, 2004, 08:42:43 am »
Finally was able to load up some pics of my delivery. (after some help fropm my 9 year old. For those that are interested you can view them at

http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/hottubowners/lst?.dir=/Doodoo%27s+hot+tub+delivery&.src=gr&.order=&.view=t&.done=http%3a//briefcase.yahoo.com/

Funny part is my dealer showed up just as school let out. Well they were very nervous because a crowd had formed to see the crane in action. The head boss passed a quick comment with a large grin to me that this was the first time that they had an audience and now was not the time to drop it.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2005, 10:09:53 pm by wmccall »

Hot Tub Forum

Pics of my delivery
« on: June 15, 2004, 08:42:43 am »

CalicoskiesNC

• In hot water since July 2004, love our Optima
Re: Pics of my delivery
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2004, 08:52:31 am »
Cant get link to work, says a group tech error.  

doodoo

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2004, 08:58:15 am »
Sorry for not adding that you have to have a groups membership (free) at Yahoo. Kinda like setting an account for email but this one is for groups.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2004, 09:23:45 am »
Great looking deck. I love the color of the tub too.  I'd have to think the side effect of a daytime crane delivery is you are now the most popular person in the neighborhood :)   I had mine delivered in the dark of night.  The whole setting is very picturesque.  Great job.

Lets see if I can make this work for the rest of you.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2004, 10:59:05 am by wmccall »
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

tony

• Ultimate Member
  • 2002 Optima
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2004, 11:59:47 am »
Great looking install.  The Optima works really well with the spa set into the deck at that height.

doodoo

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2004, 01:52:24 pm »
Thanks for the help Wmcall. I'm not kidding when I say that my IT expert at home is my 9 year old son. He's the one that was able to explain to me how to load the pics on the Yahoo site. ???

Thanks. It was very convenient to install it at that height given that the ground below the deck was exactly 1' 7''. The Optima had two cool down seats that are conveniently placed on either side of the entry points.  

The kids find it very easy to go in and out. The pool is on the other end of the deck so running in and out of the pool to the hot tub and back, and so on, and so on, and so on.......:P means no grass or other matter getting into the tub.  The three boards in the front of the tub are screwed together and removable providing access to the mechanicals. The dealers tech loved it when he installed it, especially the beer that came as soon as the tub was in place.  ;D :D
« Last Edit: June 15, 2004, 01:56:24 pm by doodoo »

CalicoskiesNC

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2004, 04:43:20 pm »
Doodoo, your spa looks great! Congratulations and thanks for sharing the photo!  I really like your decking and enclosure.  My hub loves your pearlescent shell.  We had thought we wanted sahara or sand, but now considering pearlescent.  Tell me, what type of curtains do you have hanging?  I love that look, but wondered what fabric would stay clean and weather well?  I live in humid NC.  
It looks really nice!  I cant wait till July so that I can post pics of my own!  

Cajun_Mike

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2004, 04:54:57 pm »
More pics more pics, more pics...   I think I now have the solution for my worries about neighbors peaking through my fence ...   what kind of curtains are those?  shower curtains?   please post more pics or give the direct URL to the membership page to that yahoo group because I cant figure it out.

Thanks

bulmer4nc

• Now a Canes Fan.
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2004, 10:05:15 pm »
It does look great!  Congrats!

CalicoskiesNC - where are you?  What did you order? I bet you can't wait!!

We are also in NC (Cary) and just about knee deep in research!  We have wet tested some Artesian, and are headed to the Marquis dealer tomorrow for a soak.  Hot Spring (they also sell Jacuzzi) and Sundance are the next ones to schedule... just wondering what you decided on and why...

Thanks in advance,

Jodi
Home of the Stanley Cup Champions!!!

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2004, 10:54:11 pm »
 That is [glb]FANTASTIC!![/glb]

I love the ability to close the curtains and tub looks great with the deck! I wish you the very best and look forward to more of your posts in the future.

No doodoo in that application! ;D

Steve

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2004, 11:11:34 pm »
Congatulations...its looks beautiful....enjoy...

CalicoskiesNC

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2004, 11:36:59 pm »
Bulmer, I sent you a PM

SpaAngel

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2004, 12:24:53 am »
You done good, Doodoo!  Hope mine looks as good when it is finally installed.  Congrats!   :)

ZzTop

• Beachcomber 550x owner
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2004, 03:07:19 am »
Well done!
How about the address so the rest of us can come over for a wet test.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2004, 03:11:47 am by ZzTop »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2004, 07:55:39 am »
  please post more pics or give the direct URL to the membership page to that yahoo group because I cant figure it out.

Thanks

It will be in your email shortly
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2004, 07:55:39 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42