What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Tub Pic O'the Day 11-10-05 (Ladies Only)  (Read 16139 times)

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
Re: Hot Tub Pic O'the Day 11-10-05 (Ladies Only)
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2005, 01:01:00 pm »
I gotta hand it to you Terminator, your sense of humor is pretty darn sharp.  It's nice to have a good laugh at work in the middle of an otherwise not-so-funny day!
 ;D ;D ;D

I'm sorry your day's not going so good. :(  Every time my goat-smelling life takes a turd for the worse, something really simple will come along and make it better.  Take yesterday, for example....

I was showing some folks a spa in the mood room and things weren't going all that well.  I was having a hard time reading them and they thought I was some kind of goofball.  Suddenly the door dinger rings and we hear a booming voice.....

"Hallooo halloooo hallooo hallooo huba da huba da huba da ba ba boodly doo!"

We turned and looked quizically at each other.  I excused myself and peered out from behind the curtain.

There was a rotund older black fella in a green leisure suit, red tie, and brown suspenders shaking a bucket over his head that sounded like it was full of rattlesnakes.

"My name is the Reverend Deacon Bishop Thomas and I'ma heh collectin' solicitations of donations fo' Miss Katinka Somebody.  Our congregation is a tryin' to raise a hunnerd and sitty five thousand dollahs to send miss Katinka to law school."

"Yessir, I remember you came in a few months ago trying to raise money for her kidney transplant.  Is she doing OK?"

"Yes suh, yes suh, she's doin' well.  She got her new kidneys and now we are sendin' her to law school."

"I'm glad she's OK, but like I told you last time, it's against our company policy to donate money (to con artists) at work.  I'm sorry I can't help."

He started shaking that bucket and rolling his eyes and stomping one foot.  I thought he was about to use his Reverend Bishop Deacon powers and smite me where I stood, so I braced for the impact.  It never came.

"So you ain't gonna help out this unfortunate child?"

"Well sir, if you'd told me you were sending her to medical school I might be more inclined to.  But the last thing the world needs is another lawyer.  Why don't you try to steer her in that direction?"

"Would you like to make a small donation for her to go to meducal school, then?"

"I can't, but thanks and good luck."

He finally shuffled on out and down the road.  The customers started talking about how they hated lawyers and con artists and they were glad I didn't give in to his bucket rattling theatrics.  They tried to buy a spa but their credit was denied.

Oh, well, he was entertaining and sure brightened up my day.  Hopefully someone will brighten yours. :)

Terminator

Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2005, 01:01:00 pm »

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2005, 01:02:43 pm »
I was hoping it would be more like this..

That's a big dad gum hot tub in the background.  If it's not a hot tub related pic, it don't count!

Terminator

Brookenstein

« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2005, 01:50:54 pm »
Brook, where the hell did you get that picture?

Are copyright laws meaningless to you?  Huh?

Man, I am sooooooooooo tired of people using my pciture without written consent.   ;)

I live near the beach, it not my fault you were walking without your shirt on again.   :)  Your lucky the kids were with me or I would have done more than just take a picture.   ;D

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2005, 03:03:51 pm »

I live near the beach, it not my fault you were walking without your shirt on again.   :)  Your lucky the kids were with me or I would have done more than just take a picture.   ;D

I was walking without my shirt because some crazy lady on the beach with her kids stole it! Again.

I am debating if I should get a restraining order on her. She's nuts.  ;)
07 Caldera Geneva

Brookenstein

« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2005, 03:13:31 pm »
I didn't hear you complaining when we were alone.   :)

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2005, 03:57:25 pm »
Ok now I to put in my 2 cents here! If I had a man like the first one:

1 ....I'd probably be so inclined to take my brand new 25.06 and shoot myself in the head

2........shoot the cig out of his mouth one of the two (I actually am on day 427 of my new non smoking life! yippppppeee me!!!)

3....I like the second option...then I could get out the annie oakley gun I have a 22 lever action Henery that I'd absolutely would love to have some ME time with....ME time being I need practice with iron sights!

Ok..if ya'll don't stop making me laugh..I'll have to come use the 22 on ya'll !!!! hehehehehehe :o  ;D  ::)

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2005, 04:07:07 pm »
Ok now I to put in my 2 cents here! If I had a man like the first one:

1 ....I'd probably be so inclined to take my brand new 25.06 and shoot myself in the head

2........shoot the cig out of his mouth one of the two (I actually am on day 427 of my new non smoking life! yippppppeee me!!!)

3....I like the second option...then I could get out the annie oakley gun I have a 22 lever action Henery that I'd absolutely would love to have some ME time with....ME time being I need practice with iron sights!

Ok..if ya'll don't stop making me laugh..I'll have to come use the 22 on ya'll !!!! hehehehehehe :o  ;D  ::)

So this is what it takes to get Backpains back on to the forum.

How are you?

Have ya killed anything lately?

BTW what would you do if you had a man like the one in the second picture :o

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2005, 04:11:50 pm »

All her friends would be jealous and then me and Backpains would go shootin' together.

Terminator
« Last Edit: November 10, 2005, 04:12:20 pm by East_TX_Spa »

Backpains

« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2005, 04:17:40 pm »

So this is what it takes to get Backpains back on to the forum.

How are you?

Have ya killed anything lately?

Well of course it doesn't take a good looking guy pic to get me back on the forum darlin....It's good to be back to give East a ration of crap of course!  ;D But..Yes I killed my biggest deer ever 23 1/2 inches wide 16 3/4 inches tall big ole mule deer 270 clean 300 yard shot BOOO YAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

P.S. If I had the man in the second picture...I'd NOT have back problems hehehehehehehehehehe

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2005, 04:19:50 pm »
P.S. If I had the man in the second picture...I'd NOT have back problems hehehehehehehehehehe

Oh ya'll stop it!  You're embarassing me. :-[

I hope my wife doesn't see this thread.

Terminator

Backpains

« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2005, 04:21:58 pm »
Oh ya'll stop it!  You're embarassing me. :-[

I hope my wife doesn't see this thread.

Terminator

I'm currently emailing her all quotes by you hun hehehehe

ramdom

• Hydropool 625er.
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2005, 04:23:52 pm »
Dude in the tub looks like Crispin Glover (creepy guy from Charlie's Angels) strung out on a nic fit. Seedy!

Terminator's pic scares me 10 times as much 'cause we liberal Canucks don't allow machine guns near our hot tubs (fear of multiple holes) or anywhere for that matter and 65,000 Yanks are killed every year by firearms while we have 70 deaths here on average without a 'His Highness given right to carry the darn things in any calibre or configuration' we want. I realize this ain't the place to mention politics (or Michael Moore! haha!) but if you're gonna show it, i'm gonna say it. Freedom.

Mr. SixPack is even more frightening than Terminator's pic, I suppose. Thank goodness his weapon is out of sight, but only barely.

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2005, 04:29:20 pm »
Oh how I pray to the good Lord that he'd grant me a machine gun!  I only have semi-autos, much to my dismay.  Just a big scary squirrel rifle. :(

Terminator

Backpains

« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2005, 04:34:32 pm »
Oh how I pray to the good Lord that he'd grant me a machine gun!  I only have semi-autos, much to my dismay.  Just a big scary squirrel rifle. :(

Terminator

Termin hunny....I can't resist a man with a sub machine gun!! JOKING ramdom!! Even though.......oh never mind I'm just digging myself a grave here!

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2005, 05:30:29 pm »
Great news everyone!  The couple who's credit was turned down in the earlier story were able to get approved for a Grandee!  The story now has a happy ending.  I need to make a donation to the Reverend Deacon Bishop Thomas for helping me make a sale.

Terminator

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2005, 05:30:29 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42