What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance Cameo Leak?  (Read 3393 times)

ronrath28

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Sundance Cameo Leak?
« on: November 05, 2005, 05:40:42 pm »
Hello all,

I am new here so be kind.......

I recently moved a 2000 Cameo from a friends yard to mine.  It is installed on a new concrete pad and I am seeing water on the pad on one side of the tub.  I noticed that the pad under the tub was soaked when I moved it, I think my friends son opened up the drain and let it empty without connecting a hose.  I was thinking that the water from the pad is escaping and running out from under the tub but it has been going on for a week or more.  I don't see any drop in water level in the tub.  I removed the front panels and the panel on the side (right side looking at the access panel) and see no signs of a leak.  Any thoughts?

Thanks much,
Ron

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance Cameo Leak?
« on: November 05, 2005, 05:40:42 pm »

Rayman

• KEEP ON TUBBING.....Bea chcomber owner
Re: Sundance Cameo Leak?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2005, 08:19:23 pm »
My tub is on a concrete pad as well and I always have water on one side near the back.  This side is slightly lower than the front and whenever we get out of the tub or splash water gets out and finds it's way to this one spot.  I wouldn't worry but make sure all your connections are tight and your drain is closed, watch the water level and hopefully all is well and enjoy yourself.

Ray
Beachcomber 750, Brampton On Canada, GO LEAFS GO!!

rottweiler

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2005, 08:37:29 pm »
I have the same thing on my Sundance but I discovered that it was dripping from the inside of the cover.  So it ended up not being a leak!  :)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2005, 08:37:29 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42