What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Dealers, what's in your back yard?  (Read 15082 times)

hottub.pool_boy

• New England's oldest HotSpring Dealer- 1983
Re: Dealers, what's in your back yard?
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2005, 10:08:55 pm »
Solana TX
OEM HotSpring Stuff & SpaGuard Chemicals Online

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2005, 10:08:55 pm »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2005, 12:42:14 am »
Mendo,

CONGRATULATIONS!!  That is fantastic!  I'm sure you guys will be very happy, no matter which house or which spa you have!  

;D :D ;)

I wish you many years of happiness!!!

Lori...

Thank you.....she's a wonderful woman and I am very fortunate...... :D

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2005, 10:12:02 am »
I'm sure she is!  But she picked you, too!  I happen to think she is a pretty lucky lady!   ;D  Of course, I'm biased!   ;)
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2005, 07:45:35 pm »
lol....... well you know.....she just might be.... ;)

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2005, 09:05:21 pm »
Save your congrats Lori...He's inviting ALL of us! Right buddy? ;D You guys have a date yet?

Oh, and as far as the question, this will be in my back yard as soon as I'm home long enough to receive it! It's the 625 Anniversary Edition (celebrating Hydropools 25th year in business) in Desert Horizon with surround sound! 8)

Steve

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2005, 10:37:25 pm »
Great replies.  How about McD, Wisoski, SDGuy, SpaTech, Salesdvl, HotTubMan, Scott10367, Colorado Spaman.com, Stabone, and the rest?

Looks like Stuart is the leading the pack so far.   Chas is probably making room for the new Grandee. ;D
« Last Edit: September 25, 2005, 11:07:09 pm by Gomboman »
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

stabone

• Just Bring It !!
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2005, 11:15:23 pm »
   Arctic Spas   TUNDRA LEGEND  

equipt with everything I need, nothing I don't.  

-   3 pumps (61 jets)

-   no therapy air

- standard ozone  

-  deluxe lights  

-  cedar cabinet

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2005, 02:00:24 am »
Save your congrats Lori...He's inviting ALL of us! Right buddy? ;D You guys have a date yet?

Oh, and as far as the question, this will be in my back yard as soon as I'm home long enough to receive it! It's the 625 Anniversary Edition (celebrating Hydropools 25th year in business) in Desert Horizon with surround sound! 8)

Steve

Your all invited ....please give Steve your address and he will arrange your travel down here ...and thanks again buddy for expensing it out to Hydro Pool...... ;)..

hey you also are going the desert horizon...that has been a great color for us and what I am leaning towards myself for my new Epic....is it also doing well for you guys...

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2005, 11:21:15 am »
Your all invited ....please give Steve your address and he will arrange your travel down here ...and thanks again buddy for expensing it out to Hydro Pool...... ;)..

hey you also are going the desert horizon...that has been a great color for us and ....is it also doing well for you guys...

Mendo buddy,
I see that you still have a lot to learn about women....

Just making the statement "what I am leaning towards myself for my new Epic" is evidence of that.

What you should say is "I will let you know as soon as my fiance tells me what spa I want!" ;D 8)

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2005, 11:38:59 am »
lol...well yes this is true....actually I think its going to emerald when SHE decides.... ;)

shabba34

« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2005, 11:49:43 am »
2004 Hotspring Sovereign, pearl/redwood, cm III, cd ozone, 32" double everwwood steps, clarion exterior lighting system, navigator remote control....  Would be a new Grandee if space allowed  :(

SDguy

• Where do they get these names for spas?
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2005, 02:43:15 pm »
Well Gomboman, here's the truth about my spa.

Before I knew what a mineral purifier was, at the age of about 17(4 yrs. ago). My father saw a tent sale out here in jersey and decided he was going to get a spa. He didn't do any homework or bargaining he told me. He liked it and bought it right there. Had it deliverred that weekend. Our deck was already built for the load so no prob. I actually own at my house (I'm still with the 'rents) so I really dont own it per say. I have a Saratoga Lexington. It's a good spa for the price, about 5G's then with everything.  The 2 speed pump on it did go under the warranty and he did have to pay for travel time to fix it.

Nowadays, things are a little different.  I've worked for a pool and spa company in rockland, NY for 3 years now after my buddy offerred me a job with unlimitted cig breaks, and good pay-I couldn't resist.

BUT, if I had any spa to choose for my own liking, and with my discount it might be sooner than later, I would buy the SD Marin, no cover lift, LED lighting in the Azure Pearlescent with coastal cabinet. The Marin I call the sports model-due to its size and matching the hp of an optima. It's a nice spa man. But, regretfully I stopped really using my spa after a while because. I'm selling top of the line all day and have the key for the store (with a mood room) so, why not?

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2005, 03:19:36 pm »
Great replies.  How about HotTubMan,
Looks like Stuart is the leading the pack so far.   Chas is probably making room for the new Grandee. ;D

Everyone with a spa has me beat.  I am currently between tubs.  I am not the owner, just the sales guy. Although the hot tub industry has treated me well, I do not currently have a tub for two reasons:
1. My wife and I are paying a substantial portion of our income (19% of gross) to pay for our excesses before I got into this industry.
2. I purchased my first home in April. It is a 30+ year old home. There are many repairs in line ahead of a hot tub. New windows are top priority. Then I will build a lil deck and add a tub.
If nothing else changes, this time next year I will be soaking in the same tub as Steve. It has a deep intense therapy seat for me (6'2" and a bit) and shallow seat with nice therapy for the little woman (5'2").
Homeworks Financing Representative

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2005, 03:31:57 pm »
If nothing else changes, this time next year I will be soaking in the same tub as Steve.

You stay the H E L L out of my tub! :o ;D

Steve

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2005, 03:36:35 pm »

Anytime my friend! It's the least I could do... ;D

Desert Horizon is one of our top selling acrylics this year. Gotta love the LED lighting in it! 8)

Steve

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2005, 03:36:35 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42