What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: LED lighting-curious  (Read 1617 times)

mika_molli

• NEW 2 TUBS
LED lighting-curious
« on: November 02, 2005, 03:10:37 pm »
Has anyone out there tried the 9 or 22 LED 12V wedge based bulb in their tub?  I am wondering  how bright it is when you only have one in the spa bottom.  Does it lightup the water quite well??

Curious

Hot Tub Forum

LED lighting-curious
« on: November 02, 2005, 03:10:37 pm »

LtDan

• Jacuzzi J345
Re: LED lighting-curious
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2005, 05:12:26 pm »
I replaced the plain white bulb in my tub with the multiple LED light. It does a great job, really bright and has, like 17 different modes of color transition. Did it myself, much cheaper than the factory one and very easy.

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2005, 06:44:02 pm »
I have the Gecko light (12 LED) and it is quite bright when the air is off. As soon as there's some air turbulence in the tub it gets real dim. It does remain bright when the air is off.

My light is on the side of the tub and it's a little more than half way down. I think it's OK, my youngest son likes it, I prefer to soak in the dark. I really don't care for it alternating the colors ... it seems to get to me after 5 minutes.

It's probably nice when you have people in the tub as it gives enough light to be social.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2005, 06:44:02 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42