What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Ahhhh...first soak  (Read 4347 times)

cappykat

Ahhhh...first soak
« on: October 30, 2005, 10:46:19 am »
Tub reached 100 degrees about 10:00pm and it was chilly outside, so it was PERFECT!  I just relaxed and move from seat to seat.  Hubby was all about figuring out how everything works.  Temperature got up to 101 while we were soaking.  Maybe because the outside air was chilly but the water never seemed "hot".  Just perfect bathing temperature...

Here's some more pics.  I guess I'm done with pictures for a while...don't want everyone to get sick of me posting them.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2005, 11:05:34 am by cappykat »
2005 Marquis Epic

Hot Tub Forum

Ahhhh...first soak
« on: October 30, 2005, 10:46:19 am »

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
Re: Ahhhh...first soak
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2005, 11:01:45 am »
PRICELESS!!!!!!!!

enjoy and welcome to the wonderful world of hot water

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2005, 11:03:32 am »
Congratulations....Enjoy..... :D

tootsie

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2005, 11:07:55 am »
congrats cappy,  you finally made it to spatopia.

also, i really enjoyed  the picture progress of your yard and hot tub  it really does look like paradise.

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2005, 12:00:28 pm »
Congrats! It looks great!!

cappykat

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2005, 12:01:40 pm »
Thanks, everyone for your positive comments.  The project isn't entirely done.  The masonry contractor is coming this week to remove windows from our great room and replace with French doors.  We are having the landscaper add some more pavers for a walkway and then the outside will be done.  

Bonibelle...hang in there, your's will be done before you know it.  

I want to again, thank Marshall Roper at Waterline Spas & Backyard Leisure for a great experience so far.  The delivery guys were very patient.
2005 Marquis Epic

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2005, 12:47:38 pm »
Your project is so beautiful and your yard looks so inviting! I know you must feel relieved and  happy that your hard work and patience paid off.  Is your tub the Desert Horizon interior, with Driftwood exterior?   It looks just like the one we ordered. The lights are fantastic! I just keep going outside and looking at my mess in the backyard and thinking it will all come together!  Have you thought about the  sound system yet? I am really curious to know what you think of it.

Enjoy!!!! :D
Support your dealer so they can support you!

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2005, 02:01:53 pm »
It really turned out beautiful cappykat.  You and Mr. Kat have something you can be very proud of and will provide so much enjoyment and romance in your life.  I hope that it is everything you want it to be.  Congratulations! :)

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

cappykat

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2005, 03:06:36 pm »
Aw...thanks, Term!  I certainly hope this will bring us years of enjoyment.  We NEVER went in our backyard...the guys were teasing me cause my husband said we were never in the backyard at the same time.  The only time I'd go back there was when he was mowing the "grass" (weeds) and I'd take him water.  Now it's the only place we want to be.  We had coffee and read the paper out there this morning.

Bonibelle, I checked with my dealer and the dolphin remote comes with the soundsations.  He apparently didn't remember that we had the system and he doesn't have a remote available.  He said he will get one pronto.  My husband is moving our current stereo system into a room closer to the hot-tub so he can hook it up.  
2005 Marquis Epic

Payton3485

• 2005 Sundance Majesta
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2005, 08:24:52 pm »
Everything looks great Cappykat! It looks like paradise in your backyard. Enjoy the spa!!!

cappykat

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2005, 09:41:50 pm »
Took our second soak tonight around 8:00...I think it might have been better than the first!  ;D

I think it just keeps getting better and better.  Going to have to ask our dealer to come back out and hook up the soundsations.  That's the only thing we're not able to use yet.

Spatopia is GREAT!
2005 Marquis Epic

drprwnap

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2005, 08:52:19 am »
Took our second soak tonight around 8:00...I think it might have been better than the first!  ;D

I think it just keeps getting better and better.

Spatopia is GREAT!

Cappy,
You're absolutely correct! I find each time is the Epic is better than the last! It gets better as you learn the best settings for you!  :)

drprwnap  8)
Lovin' Spatopia in my Epic!

spaman--

• Hot tubs are not for soaking, they are for selling
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2005, 09:37:28 am »
Took our second soak tonight around 8:00...I think it might have been better than the first! š;D

I think it just keeps getting better and better. šGoing to have to ask our dealer to come back out and hook up the soundsations. šThat's the only thing we're not able to use yet.

Spatopia is GREAT!

Congrats on your new tub your crew worked hard and did a great job!! Its always fun to see spa newbies experience the first few days of ownership, I still get in the tub and ask how do people live without a hottub? Enjoy and best regards to you and yours!
-SpaMan~

chaunceyboyblu

• im daddy
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2005, 06:52:01 pm »
man that is an awsome change in a short time.

jdheffer

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2005, 09:18:35 pm »
What happened to the pics?  They are not showing up anymore.   I wanted to show my wife your landscaping.  

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2005, 09:18:35 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42