What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Local Leslie's Store is Gone  (Read 1704 times)

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
Local Leslie's Store is Gone
« on: October 18, 2005, 03:08:42 pm »
Noticed today that the Leslie's Pool Supply across the street is empty.  I think Stuart had a post related to them awhile back.  Are they in financial trouble?

It kinda stinks because I always referred people with swimming pools over there for their pool chems.  Oh well, I guess I don't have to compete with Leisure Bay Spas anymore.....

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

Local Leslie's Store is Gone
« on: October 18, 2005, 03:08:42 pm »

Chris_H

Re: Local Leslie's Store is Gone
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2005, 05:02:39 pm »
In September, someone told me that my local Leslie’s store didn’t have winter covers and winter chemical kits for their customers.  This was just one of my accounting friends that has a pool, but I found it interesting.

I was told last year that one of the filter manufacturers cut them off due to non-payment.  Also, if you took a look at last years winter catalog from Leslie’s one would notice that they were literally giving away 25lbs of 3-inch chlorine tablets.  I found that interesting, as well.

Obviously I just like spreading rumors because it is fun.  Hopefully a manager at Leslie’s can clear this up.

salesdvl

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2005, 06:07:40 pm »
There are 2 stores near here and I can't believe they have lasted this long.  A couple of years ago I sent my wife looking for plastic coping and they were 99 cents ea piece.  She called me from the store and I told to tell them "to #@#*&^%$# where the sun dont shine"
Measure once, cut twice.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2005, 06:07:40 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42