What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Leaving on a jet plane!!!!!  (Read 4626 times)

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
Leaving on a jet plane!!!!!
« on: September 21, 2005, 08:54:07 pm »
Well two weeks I will be gone far far away.  I am going to Europe with my wife and son.  I suprised my wife for her 30th birthday.  

I feel like logging onto this forum has become a part of my daily routine.  I really enjoy coming here, despite the odd time when I get my nose out of joint.  Sorry about today Spa Tech,

Anyways, going to try to enjoy October fest in Munich and Garmish, followed by a journey through the swiss alps, through austria and into Italy.

I will be staying in Bolzan, floernce, Piza, Rimini, Venice, Brescia and Perugia while in Italy.  

I will take lots of photos and I am going to see how hot tubs are in Europe.  I will take beautiful photos to share upon my return.

Take care

Hot Tub Forum

Leaving on a jet plane!!!!!
« on: September 21, 2005, 08:54:07 pm »

Steve

• Ultimate Member
Re: Leaving on a jet plane!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2005, 08:59:47 pm »
What are they paying cops these days? ??? ;)

Hope you all have a blast. Be safe and enjoy your holiday!

Steve

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2005, 09:53:34 pm »
Hoist a few brews for me!  
You should have access to a lot of great beer.
Brewman

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2005, 10:22:47 pm »
those beers are pretty heavy, I may need a straw.  Cops pay still sucks, god bless the line of credit.

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2005, 10:28:40 pm »
those beers are pretty heavy, I may need a straw.  Cops pay still sucks, god bless the line of credit.

Your in LE, then?  Thanks for doing what you do for as little as you get to do it.  
Brewman

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2005, 10:30:26 pm »
going to try to enjoy October fest in Munich

I doubt you'll have to try very hard. Have a good one and start thinking about hw you're going to top this for her 40th! Oh, and try to diet a bit before you go, that food over there is a bit rich.   ;)
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2005, 10:43:49 pm »
Skip Piza. Total dissapointment. You'll see that ALL of the towers lean in Venice.

All of the other cities you mentioned are wonderful!!Be sure to take the time and effort to climb the dome of El Duomo in Florence. No elevators, no handrails, but well worth the climb.

Enjoy!
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2005, 10:59:57 pm »
thanks for the tip, ill give it a go.  My wife is not so fond of going to Pisa, she has been to Europe several times and says the same thing.  My first time, but we will see.

r100rs

• A real BMW only has 2 wheels!
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2005, 11:46:55 pm »
Pretty good chance while at October Fest - you won't have to by any beer - just grab a table and someone will buy you one.

I'd love to go back.   Spent many a night in the Muncih train station - mainly cause I was to s---faced to catch my train.

While in Austria - get your self a bottle of Stroh's Rum.
Drink it carefully - its 160 proof - but boy is it good!

r100rs

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2005, 11:50:14 pm »
Italy is my absolute favorite place in the world...It is beautiful have a great time......

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2005, 11:53:17 pm »
Skip Piza. Total dissapointment. You'll see that ALL of the towers lean in Venice.

All of the other cities you mentioned are wonderful!!Be sure to take the time and effort to climb the dome of El Duomo in Florence. No elevators, no handrails, but well worth the climb.

Enjoy!

While not being as nice inside as some of the others...the Duomo in Florence is the most stunning and rich building I have ever seen....For me it is worth the trip to sit and drink a espresso in the square .....
« Last Edit: September 22, 2005, 03:36:18 am by Mendocino101 »

JcDenton

• Be Cool or be cast out
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2005, 09:03:11 am »
New tub. New deck. New landscaping. Hey, what the heck, how about a trip to Europe?

Man that sounds just awesome Bosco. I hope you and your family have a terrific time! I doubt that you'll have any difficulty getting someone to watch the tub for you while your away!  ;D

As for the rest of us, we'll just continue on and we won't be envious what-so-ever!

Jc
How do you know how much you don't know?

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2005, 09:31:24 am »
buddy, new to the line of credit game.... got to see how far I can take it.

Just kidding, work hard play hard.  I have been working straight since January, with lots of OT.  Now its time to enjoy, the only problem is that I am going to miss my tub.  Oh well, im sure the person that is taking care of it will love it.

Bill_Stevenson

• Hot Spring Envoy
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2005, 09:40:34 am »
Small world.  I will be in Nuremberg for two weeks starting on October 7.  Have fun.  If you have the flexibility to do so, you might want to visit the Obersalzberg which is near Garmish right on the Austrian border.  Perhaps the single most breathtaking spot I have ever visited.  Go up to the Eagle's Nest (built for Hitler's birthday by the party, but a place he didn't like because he was afraid of heights) for lunch.

Regards,

Bill

Catfish

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2005, 11:28:16 pm »
Must be something about getting a new tub, that makes you want to  go to europe(we're going too in november for my 40th and just got our tub) it's very true that it made it easier to go because we found someone to watch the pets, 2 dogs, 4 cats BECAUSE of the tub. Otherwise we don't have alot to offer, besides alot of pets.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2005, 11:28:16 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42