What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Buyer Beware  (Read 10701 times)

J._McD

Re: Buyer Beware
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2005, 12:54:33 pm »
yep, there's still one born about every minute.

You must be one of the two that takes our money, so you must be with NES&S, which store are you out of?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2005, 12:54:33 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2005, 06:44:30 pm »

Money is not the only factor to consider. I've been an aircraft mechanic for nearly 20 years, and while I could figure out how to fix the tub if need be, I'd rather have someone with experience do the job. The other thing to consider is time. If the goes down on Tuesday, I most likely wouldn't have time to look at it until Saturday, while the shop may actually have it fixed by then.  Do I really want to give up my weekend to fix a tub thats under warranty

I guess it's never taken me more than a few minutes to an hour to do most repairs I have done to mine or a few others I have worked on. So I never had to give up a weekend. I to would rather have a repair guy do it and I can afford it, but I like fixing stuff myself. I am having all the siding replaced on my house (under warranty) I installed it myself yet am having it replaced by someone else, cause that would take my weekend. Like I said just another spin on the need for a dealer.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2005, 06:44:30 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42