What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Jacuzzi quality???  (Read 14082 times)

tansu

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Jacuzzi quality???
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2005, 05:35:49 pm »
I have J 365 for 8 months and I am NOT happy with it!
Quality is NOT good, cannot compare to other tubs.
4 Jets came off, having flow switch problems, dealer problems, corporate indifference.
Only me (60) and wife have used it sans suits, so no abuse excuse.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2005, 05:35:49 pm »

TTyacke

• Marquis Epic Owner
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2005, 12:54:18 am »
We were quoted today $6,984 for J-365 with stereo, cover, coverlifter, steps, and all startup chemicals, delivered and setup (no electrical).  This was one of top 3 tubs we wet tested and is 3,000-$4,000 less than the other 2 tubs that topped our list (Arctic Summit, and HS Vanguard).

luigi311

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2005, 09:24:16 am »
Why don't you use the waterfall JT???

golferm

• Tiger River Bengal Owner
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2005, 11:19:38 am »
Hi Luigi,  I'll answer that as well, as I don't use it alot either.  I just find that if I have the jets on, you don't get the ambience of it (you can't hear it) and with the jets off, I prefer just the sound of nothing.  It's just personal preference.  It works great, and looks awesome when on, with the lights behind it.  

I can't comment on  your price, as I live in Canada, and it would be quite a bit more here.  

Happy hunting.... have you wet tested yet?  

Mark

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2005, 11:48:24 am »
Hi Luigi,  I'll answer that as well, as I don't use it alot either.  I just find that if I have the jets on, you don't get the ambience of it (you can't hear it) and with the jets off, I prefer just the sound of nothing.  It's just personal preference.  It works great, and looks awesome when on, with the lights behind it.  

I can't comment on  your price, as I live in Canada, and it would be quite a bit more here.  

Happy hunting.... have you wet tested yet?  

Mark

I agree with the Waterfall.  With the jets on you don't get the ambiance of it, but I still like the look if it (The waterfall was not a selling point for me, I picked the tub for other reason, it just happen to have a waterfall). However with the jets on low, I find the waterfall sound quite annoying. Sounds like a toilet running.

Someon go jiggle the handle!
07 Caldera Geneva

johnnythunders

• Jacuzzi J-355
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2005, 10:29:15 pm »
Don't know why you want a stereo but thats not a bad price with it....Hummmm the water fall does nothing for me.....
Its nice to go outside when its 10 - 20 degress outside with no Lights and No Water Falls and after 20 mins just relax and look at the stars.....And watch the snow coming down.......Opps we are still in summer sorry..Jt

luigi311

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2005, 08:33:13 am »
Took a look at Jacuzzi again yesterday.  The salesperson kept telling me how Jacuzzi was the best
and how the foot jets are better on the 365 than the 355.  I need to wet test, it sure looks like the 355 would be more powerful.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2005, 11:19:17 am »
 I need to wet test, it sure looks like the 355 would be more powerful.

Now you're talking. Try to wet test the different brands you're looking at on the same day preferably one right after the other if the stores are fairly close to each other.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

johnnythunders

• Jacuzzi J-355
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2005, 09:30:10 pm »
happy with my J-355 and i am sure the J-365 is the same without the lounger...........I am sure there are many spas that are just as good but at the price you cannot go wrong...Jt

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2005, 09:30:10 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42