What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Jacuzzi quality???  (Read 14089 times)

tootall

Re: Jacuzzi quality???
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2005, 12:28:26 am »
I do agree with all of the aforementioned comments and do not or did not intend or mean to slight any of the manufacturers mentioned or compared.  I would e thourghly pleased to own any d##n one of them as the proof of the pudding and the outcome would not have a negligible difference to any of them.

There I think I covered all of my bases and it really comes down to the relationship that is developed between the product the user and the advisor.

You just can not make a wrong decision. ;)

I totaly agree 100% I looked at and wet tested all the above what really helped me was what I and my family felt was best during the wet test. I feel that one brand does not fit every coustomer. What I likeyou might not I am so glad to see such good products out there.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2005, 12:28:26 am »

luigi311

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2005, 08:34:35 am »
Anyone have any experience with the 365 model from Jacuzzi?  How much should one cost?

SDguy

• Where do they get these names for spas?
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2005, 05:04:36 pm »
This is a good discussion between brands. Just to clarify some stuff... Sundance is owned by Jacuzzi, however the quality of the spa is more than what meets the eye, but what also pleases the eyes in this case is the better quality. Sundance was never going out of business. I believe that it was kinda like the situation, if you can't beat'em...buy'em sorta thing. Sundance's quality of spa manufacturing is ever-growing and with more patents
than I can explain in a 3-hour demo...The case is pretty dry-cut. ;)

Now the Jacuzzi spa line is a fantastic choice for the price point. They have waterfalls and great engineering design, the jets even look cooler than the Batmobile!

*Always compare warranties and dealership reputation*

Hot Springs and Caldera are also great spas. Now more importantly than whatever any salesperson or info you'll get on the net. If a consumer wants a certain spa-they will buy that certain spa. Whatever floats your boat...tickles your fancy...fluffs the cake...boils the egg...brings the tide in...smokes the turkey... for you is best choice for you. 8)

johnnythunders

• Jacuzzi J-355
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2005, 10:41:58 pm »
 luigi311

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Instant Message

« Reply #7 on: Jul 20th, 2005, 9:09am »       Quote Quote Modify Modify
I am talking about Jacuzzi Premium, not the stuff from Costco or Sam's.  I am looking at Jacuzzi's 365, Sundance's Altamar or Majestic, and Caldera Aspire or Hawaiian.  I do like the lights and waterfall.  It seems like you get those from Jacuzzi for a good price.

the Jacuzzi J-365 should be around $6500-$6700 the mosttt with out tax with cover lifter,chems,cover, steps and free delivery,Anything more i think they are taking advantage of you.I like the water falls but i don't use it and all them lights geeeeee i only use the red and most of the time no lights at all.Buy a extra set of filters while you are there at cost...JohnnyT

orlandoguy

• all you need is tub
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2005, 09:05:33 am »
While I can't tell you how about all the fancy equations regarding chemicals or design, I can tell you I get a gut feeling about quality when I see a product in person instead of in an ad.

I shopped around and looked at a few brands and was between HS, Jacuzzi, and Vita Spa's different models.  The thing that turned me off about the Vita Spa brands was the fact that the controls were broken or missing on may of the models on the floor and looked flimsy on many of the others.  The jacuzzi premium models just seemed to me to be better quality and I felt as though they would withstand the time spent on my patio better than the Viat Spas.  The HS models all seemed to be top quality, but in the end, it was the jets on my back that sold me on my jacuzzi.

johnnythunders

• Jacuzzi J-355
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2005, 04:11:13 pm »
We have another Jacuzzi lover.............. ;)Jt

ndabunka

• 2003 Jacuzzi J370 Platinum/Coastal Grey Synthetic
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2005, 10:20:04 pm »
Anyone have any experience with the 365 model from Jacuzzi?  How much should one cost?

Without anymore details than that.... $6,300.00. You can get the next size up (the J-375 for under $7K from most places WITH stereo included).
« Last Edit: July 24, 2005, 10:21:21 pm by ndabunka »
...The gene pool could use a little chlorine....

Quickly approaching a mid-life crisis one day at a time.

johnnythunders

• Jacuzzi J-355
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2005, 11:02:56 pm »
$6300 is a greattttt price...........you are getting to the top of the Jacuzzi spas with the J-375...
Let the good people know on this site where they can get that Price,and please name the dealer so the good folks of this site can call and get that great price ...Jt :-/

obi wan

• you're just jealous the voices only talk to ME!
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2005, 09:58:40 am »
no kidding on those prices. when i was shopping just a few months ago, i was quoted $6900 for a j-365, and $8000 for a j-385. sales rep was young, didnt seem to know the controls on the 385 we were wet testing, and with in the first 10 mins we were there, he said some thing that turned me off.

luigi311

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2005, 08:06:46 am »
I was quoted $7200 for the 365 including tax, delivery, steps, chems and cover lift.

So do you think this is the best price I can get?

luigi311

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2005, 08:07:40 am »
And how are the foot jets on this model.  I stand all day at work and am concerned about the hydrotherapy for
my feet.
Thanks,
Dan

golferm

• Tiger River Bengal Owner
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2005, 01:07:25 pm »
Hi Luigi,  

I own the J-355, which is the lounger version of the tub you're looking at.  My foot jets are slightly different but work incredibly well.  I would say they are very comparable to the jet stream jet from Hot Spring.  

I'm very happy with my Jacuzzi.  I've owned a few different brands of tubs now, and this ranks right up there.  

The great thing about the J-355 and up in the Jacuzzi line is you get the better control panel (similar to Sundance) with more programability.

I think they are very well made and offer very good hydrotherapy.

Mark

spaman--

• Hot tubs are not for soaking, they are for selling
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2005, 01:09:03 pm »
Can any one tell me what is up with the Jacuzzi top rail?
-SpaMan~

golferm

• Tiger River Bengal Owner
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2005, 01:56:03 pm »
Top rail??

johnnythunders

• Jacuzzi J-355
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2005, 09:37:31 pm »
Yea the J-355 is really built very well,i never use the water falls but the spa is made very well......What Rail????Jt

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2005, 09:37:31 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42