What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Anybody use Islander Pools and Spas in Albany NY  (Read 2575 times)

kel444

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Anybody use Islander Pools and Spas in Albany NY
« on: July 26, 2005, 08:46:06 pm »
I see that they carry the Hot Spring and Jacuzzi lines however, the guy on the phone today said they have way more Hot Spring in the show room. What was your experience and if you bought from them How has the service been?
Thanks
Lor

Hot Tub Forum

Anybody use Islander Pools and Spas in Albany NY
« on: July 26, 2005, 08:46:06 pm »

NE-Phil

• Marquis Reward '05
Re: Anybody use Islander Pools and Spas in Albany
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2005, 11:25:23 pm »
Lor,
We checked out their hot springs line this past winter. They're right, they didn't have many jacuzzi. Mostly hot springs and another line I can't remember off hand.
They do have private rooms where you can wet test some of them which was nice. We tried out (wet tested) a few but they didn't quite fit for us.

Phil
Not a mountain lake? Then it's still a chemical soup!

rubiconruby

• id rather be happy then right
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2005, 07:28:30 am »
i just purchased a reflections spa from them. i told them my price range and they showed me this line. it made by vita spas. they have quit a few spas int he show room. not all are filled though. ive been in thier show room before and they seemed decent at the time. not pushy and more then willing to let you wet test. this time i wanted to wet test but they didnt have the tub i wanted filled but they had one like it withmore jets in saratoga. i checked it out up there and then went back to albany and made my deal. the best part is that it comes complete with cover, lifter, chemicals, ozonator, and delivery. you dont get nickeled and dimed. ill do a review once i get it delivered. keeping my fingers crossed ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2005, 07:28:30 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42