What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Thermospas, any info  (Read 7575 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Thermospas, any info
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2005, 02:21:02 pm »
I live in South-central Oklahoma.  Boomer-Sooner ;D

One of the great football rivalries  OK/Texas!  I've watched a bunch of those, have a great story about that rivalry that I'll have to tell in the BS section sometime.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2005, 02:21:02 pm »

hottubber

• Hottubbing under the stars...PRICELE SS
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2005, 02:13:33 pm »
Randy,

Hopefully you learned the right thing. Wet testing is always the best way to see what spa is best for YOU. But,.. based on all of the negative press on Thermo Spas, I personally would stay as far away as I could.

good luck...

hottubber... ;D
« Last Edit: July 22, 2005, 02:14:07 pm by hottubber »

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2005, 06:26:16 pm »
Hi Randy,

Maybe I should say neighbor!  I too live in South Central Oklahoma and know most of the dealers you are looking at.  I bought a HotSpring, but they don't sell tubs anymore!  I looked at Sundance, LA, HotSpring.

I don't remember who, but someone recently wanted to wet test the Bullfrogs and said the dealer was charging money to wet test.  All the others you mentioned will be happy to accommodate you on wet testing!  In fact, the LA Dealer said I was the first person they had ever seen wet test in Oklahoma City!  How's that for notoriety !!!

I would be very interested to hear about your buying experience.  It has been almost 2 years since I bought my tub!!  Still loving it!!!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Randy73

• Old enough to know better
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2005, 01:36:10 am »
Hi everyone

This is great!  I'm getting lots of info and encouragement and I feel that the hunt will be fun if not a good road trip.  I live in a small town and all dealers are spread out:  45 mi. to Jacuzzi, 45 mi. to HS\TR (Ardmore), 90 mi. Marquis, LA and Sundance in OKC 45 mi.  Hope gas prices go down >:(

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2005, 01:36:10 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42