What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance Majesta on New Deck  (Read 9267 times)

TrikkeAddict

• 2005 Sundance Cameo
Re: Sundance Majesta on New Deck
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2005, 05:05:53 pm »
TrikkeAddict,

Also a very nice deck!

What type of composite lumber did you use?

Vinny, thank you!!! It's Choice Dek from Lowe's.  It's actually done but I haven't taken final pictures yet.  Will do over the weekend though and add them.

Susan

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2005, 05:05:53 pm »

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2005, 06:53:01 pm »
Very nice deck Payton.  Where are you located?  For some reason it is very rare to see a wood deck in Southern California.  Very nice.  Can I ask how much a deck like that costs?
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Payton3485

• 2005 Sundance Majesta
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2005, 07:27:35 pm »
We are outside of Atlanta, GA. The total for the deck work was approximately $6,500. This included the building of the base that the spa sits on and the electrical work. The guy doing the work has done lots of work on our home and is considered one of the family now  ;D.

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2005, 08:36:28 pm »
Wow, to both of you!

And I just have mine sitting on a concrete slab out my back door!  I don't really have room for a deck!

Great pictures!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Payton3485

• 2005 Sundance Majesta
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2005, 08:59:46 pm »
Thanks Lori. The main enjoyment is of course the spa, no doubt about it!! The deck is a bonus really. We definitely love it and are waiting on our two chaise lounges, bistro table and outdoor floor lamp to complete the look. Thanks again to everyone for such kind words  ;)

drober30

• Loving my HS Vanguard!
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2005, 10:05:45 pm »
Are those deckorators that you used?

Looks very very nice!

Payton3485

• 2005 Sundance Majesta
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2005, 10:42:04 pm »
Drober30, great eyes!!!! Yes, those are deckorators. Best thing we did on the new deck. We loved them so much we decided to use them throughout both decks. We can't wait to have both decks stained now!!

drober30

• Loving my HS Vanguard!
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2005, 03:16:24 pm »
Drober30, great eyes!!!! Yes, those are deckorators. Best thing we did on the new deck. We loved them so much we decided to use them throughout both decks. We can't wait to have both decks stained now!!

Very classy! Looks great!

I was going to use them on my deck but we decided on a brick paver patio.

Payton3485

• 2005 Sundance Majesta
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2005, 05:40:26 pm »
Very classy in itself Drober30. Anything brick, especially a patio area will surely add a touch of class to your setup. I think half the fun in owning a spa is to create your very own "resort". No matter what you do to it, it is your own personal touch that makes the difference. Thanks again for the comments  ;)

hotwaterman

• Doh!
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2005, 10:51:29 am »
WOW!! that looks fantastic. :) I heard about this new majaesta spa. What do u think of it? I am considerring a sundance as well?

Payton3485

• 2005 Sundance Majesta
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2005, 12:52:19 pm »
My wife and I LOVE it. It is 81" x 86" and fits easily 4-5 adults. It is rated at 5-6 adults. It is mainly just the two of us in the spa so it is more than enough room. we were between the Majesta and the Optima as our final two choices. The Optima is also a wonderful spa and if we had 2-3 kids, we would have gone with it as it gives you slightly more room. The Majesta has all the bells and whistles available on it (ie. 7 color LED light, waterfall) and is part of Sundance's 880 Series (Top of the Line). There are a few of us on the board now with a Majesta so I am sure others can give you their opnion as well. We definitely are glad we went with the Majesta and have owned it now for almost 6 weeks now. If you have any specific questions, let me know!

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2005, 01:30:59 pm »
payton, it is making me regret my cement patio now.  The wood deck looks great.  I wish I could have put a wood deck, I was to low so cement was best option.  

Beautiful job, you must be so happy.  

Drewster, get that thing in line, cold shower buddy  ;D

Payton3485

• 2005 Sundance Majesta
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2005, 01:37:35 pm »
Thanks Bosco, the wife and I are very happy with how everything turned out. Cement patios are very nice too and yours looks great!You guys did an awesome job on it. No matter what look you go for, just make sure it is something you can throroughly enjoy  ;D

doodoo

• Sundance Optima Owner - and lovin' it
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2005, 12:38:26 pm »
Payton. When's the party, I'll bring a pitcher of margaritas!

Gorgeous deck. Love the layout and will no doubt come to good use. My parents moved from Marietta last fall to sunier climes in Bradenton FL. But from what I remember of the weather in GA you will truly enjoy this year round.

Payton3485

• 2005 Sundance Majesta
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2005, 04:58:23 pm »
Thanks doodoo, we should definitely get great use of the deck year round!! We are getting our chaise lounge chairs delivered this evening so we can't wait to see them on the deck as well!! It is all coming together with the spa being the center of it all. Thanks again for the wonderful comments!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2005, 04:58:23 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42