What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Less than 18 hour and counting....  (Read 2941 times)

r100rs

• A real BMW only has 2 wheels!
Less than 18 hour and counting....
« on: June 28, 2005, 08:20:57 pm »
Was looking through all the paper work that I have associated with this purchase.  I signed the purchase order back on July 30, 2004.  Thank goodness the SD dealer offered a one year price lock.  

Since then, the comapny I work for is in bankruptcy, sent a kid off to college, did job interviews all over the country, not knowing if it was worth it to have sign the PO, buried my father, and a few other details.

So tomorrow around 11 a.m. it will be delivered. I hope.

So what has changed. The company is still in bankruptcy, I have a couple more job interviews, and I'll have spent more money this week than should be allowed.   :'(

But by golly I'll have my HOT TUB!!!!!!!!   ;D  ;D  ;D

I may not be as excited as some people (no pun intended BP) but we are looking forward to it.  It just seems with the kids out of school we are more busy now then before.   :P  If that is possible.

Pictures when able.

So to the gang, thanks for all the help.

Remember that poem I wrote awhile back. I reworded it a little and gave a copy to my dealer who thought it was great.  

For those that want a copy PM with your email and Ill send it

If any of you ever find your self in Indy with time to spare -  let me know.  The water will be hot.

r100rs

Hot Tub Forum

Less than 18 hour and counting....
« on: June 28, 2005, 08:20:57 pm »

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
Re: Less than 18 hour and counting....
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2005, 08:39:58 pm »
Congratulations!!!

May you always have clean, hot, bubbly water!  You are a true testament to being patient!  A year!  Has it really been that long?  Oh my!!

Welcome to Spatopia!  I'm sure with all you have been through, it will be a welcome oasis in your own back yard!!!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

J._McD

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2005, 08:09:35 am »
r100rs, I feel for you, sorry I can't reach through and make a real difference but your gonna love the tub.  I think it is going to reenergize all of the good within you and help in ways you have not yet experienced.  

Best wishes for the job hunt.  Life is full of changes and some of them are not fun or even pleasant, but we still have to go through them.  It will be a lot easier with your own private retreat. ;D

r100rs

• A real BMW only has 2 wheels!
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2005, 03:00:43 pm »
Thanks Lori and J McD

Tub was delivered on time. Installation went smoothly.

Those delivery guys were excellent.  I called my dealer and passed on kudos about the good work, the good attitude and the completeness that they did.  Even though one was a smoker, he ensured he didn't leave any mess from him or the business he works for.

Try to find that at HD or other big box stores!

Only problem is we have isolated thundershowers in the area.  Hopefully they will be gone by this evening.

Life is starting to look pretty darn good - in fact I think it will look really good from the inside of the tub.

r100rs

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2005, 04:33:05 pm »
Congrats r100!!!! The last few days in mine I've forgetten all about how I was so worried about it being delivered in time and stuff and so will you! May your water always be clear bubbly and hot, may you always have lots of stress relief in your new tub, and may you always be blessed with lots of fun times!  ;)  Congrats again darlin, glad to see we are all gettting our hot water the way we want it!!!

Backpains

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2005, 07:06:34 pm »
Congrats r100!!!! The last few days in mine I've forgetten all about how I was so worried about it being delivered in time and stuff and so will you! May your water always be clear bubbly and hot, may you always have lots of stress relief in your new tub, and may you always be blessed with lots of fun times!  ;)  Congrats again darlin, glad to see we are all gettting our hot water the way we want it!!!

Backpains

This is such an important part!  Once you are in hot water, the wait and delivery are soon becoming distant memories!  In fact, this is my first tub, and I can not imagine what I did before I had it!!  And it is close approaching my 2 year anniversary!   ;D
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2005, 07:06:34 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42