What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Backpains, how about a picture please?  (Read 4634 times)

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
Backpains, how about a picture please?
« on: June 23, 2005, 11:33:16 pm »
Backpains, you've been an instrumental part of this board lately.  I feel like I almost know you.  How about posting a picture of yourself on your Spa page?  I would love to match a name with a face......
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Hot Tub Forum

Backpains, how about a picture please?
« on: June 23, 2005, 11:33:16 pm »

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
Re: Backpains, how about a picture please?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2005, 11:59:00 pm »
I think I can accomidate that gang, promise tomorrow

Backpains

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2005, 11:14:38 am »
I swear I'm going to get on this project today, just as soon as I jump in the shower, hey! don't push me!!! It's only 9:15am lol

Backpains

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2005, 12:39:52 pm »
ok as per gombo's request and I bet you all are just a little curious (come on you can admit it! hehehe) here ya go, updated with a ugly picture and all! http://www.freewebs.com/backpains/
« Last Edit: June 25, 2005, 10:08:17 am by wmccall »

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2005, 12:44:55 pm »
That is not an ugly picture!

Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Backpains

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2005, 12:54:43 pm »
It is toooooo!!!! I hate looking at me! hehehehehe ok,  I lie, I'm not ugly just me!

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2005, 12:59:38 pm »
Oh, we all think that!  They have all been taking pictures of me here at my old job, I guess they figure I won't ever come back!  Hehehehe!  

I told them I would break the cameras, but they didn't listen!!!

LOL!

No, it is a cute picture.  I have a feeling it shows your true personality!  Especially after reading your posts!!

(PS  I hate my pictures, too!)
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

joking103

• It's too cold!
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2005, 01:32:52 pm »
O.K. that's not ugly you look like you are 20 years old , maybe even 18.

I am very sorry about your back problems.  Surgery is no fun! I too have had a spinal fusion, I has scoliosis (spell) They did it when I was 13 years old, with a stainless steel rod from just below my neck to down before my hips.  Back then they put you in a plaster cast from chin to butt, I swear it weighed more than me.

I only occasionally suffer lower back pain, mainly because I do everything I should not.  Hauling 400lbs of mulch so the view from the tub would be nice ;)  Hauling the AC up from the basement.   My husband thinks I am whacked but I want, what I want ,when I want it, so I do it  ;D I did not get mine plugged in yet, I am being very patient.  Wait till I start fiddling with that, I'll I will have to do is look funny at the sub-panel and he'll be on it before I do something drastic  ;D

Your set up is excellent sound like your hubby is going all out, I hope it works for you, best of luck.  Jo

Backpains

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2005, 01:47:43 pm »
O.K. that's not ugly you look like you are 20 years old , maybe even 18.

I am very sorry about your back problems.  Surgery is no fun! I too have had a spinal fusion, I has scoliosis (spell) They did it when I was 13 years old, with a stainless steel rod from just below my neck to down before my hips.  Back then they put you in a plaster cast from chin to butt, I swear it weighed more than me.

I only occasionally suffer lower back pain, mainly because I do everything I should not.  Hauling 400lbs of mulch so the view from the tub would be nice ;)  Hauling the AC up from the basement.   My husband thinks I am whacked but I want, what I want ,when I want it, so I do it  ;D I did not get mine plugged in yet, I am being very patient.  Wait till I start fiddling with that, I'll I will have to do is look funny at the sub-panel and he'll be on it before I do something drastic  ;D

Your set up is excellent sound like your hubby is going all out, I hope it works for you, best of luck.  Jo

Joking I'm sorry to hear that you too have back problems...sounds like your pain is down to a manageable amount, I'm very excited to see if the hot tub does the trick!

Backpains

P.S. Tell that hubby of yours to help you get that tub going!!!!!

P.S.S. Thank you sooooo much for the compliment I'm not 20 I wish!!! No I don't hehehe I'm 41 to be in fact I have a 5 year old grandson and a 8 month old grandson! LUVVVVVV them grandkids!!!!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2005, 01:49:34 pm by Backpains »

joking103

• It's too cold!
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2005, 02:39:08 pm »
I know that you have it bad!  Much worse than I.  The tub does do the trick for me though!  If I am having problems I soak in the tiny tub as I call it, I am almost
6 ft tall so the bath tub is too tiny for me, but I get in any way!  Super hot water and my back is then good enough to sleep on..  I can only imagine how good it wil be to finally stretch out!  I really hope it works for you too!  

Hubby an excellent guy with a heart of gold.   He said it might have to wait... (did I hear that right)  So I bit my togue and nodded.  I know him He can't stand to see the thing on the patio (on blocks till we hook up power) He was out there messing with some stuff last night, and measuring for wire.   He is a hard working man Driller by trade, Jack of all trades, always helping the other guy, stripping roofs and welding parts.  Then in his spare time he works on his old cars. not a lazy guy by no means.  It's always very hard for me to ask him to do just one more thing....Almost!  Not his fault he has an independant, stubborn, impatient wife  ;D  and long winded..yeash!

He is on it now mentioned some talk about next week..  Hmm... I can deal with that!

I am glad you got you ducky, the lady that sold us her tub had the duck I saw it in the closet with the chem.  She kept it  >:(  

Backpains

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2005, 02:49:11 pm »
I know that you have it bad!  Much worse than I.  The tub does do the trick for me though!  If I am having problems I soak in the tiny tub as I call it, I am almost
6 ft tall so the bath tub is too tiny for me, but I get in any way!  Super hot water and my back is then good enough to sleep on..  I can only imagine how good it wil be to finally stretch out!  I really hope it works for you too!  

Hubby an excellent guy with a heart of gold.   He said it might have to wait... (did I hear that right)  So I bit my togue and nodded.  I know him He can't stand to see the thing on the patio (on blocks till we hook up power) He was out there messing with some stuff last night, and measuring for wire.   He is a hard working man Driller by trade, Jack of all trades, always helping the other guy, stripping roofs and welding parts.  Then in his spare time he works on his old cars. not a lazy guy by no means.  It's always very hard for me to ask him to do just one more thing....Almost!  Not his fault he has an independant, stubborn, impatient wife  ;D  and long winded..yeash!

He is on it now mentioned some talk about next week..  Hmm... I can deal with that!

I am glad you got you ducky, the lady that sold us her tub had the duck I saw it in the closet with the chem.  She kept it  >:(  

Wow!!!! gee I'm glad I got you and Lori here lol!!! I only got the dcuky cause of Chas (ty chas!!!!!!!) and he even autographed it for me (btw Chas it is scheduled to arrive Tue  ;D ) I understand about a hard working hubby, mine works for the local John Deere Dealership and works 5-6 days out of the week, so I don't get much of his time these days (summer is especially hard since the farmers need their equipment) I feel bad him working 9 hours and then having to come home and build me such a beautiful hot tub room! He's such a great guy!!! Oh, btw I'm waiting to hear from my doc, since my pain meds are currently not working on my pain he's revising my pain meds again! god I am soooooooo tired of this!. I keep thinking Sunday it's all going to be better, I've read alot of sites on hot tubs and chronic pain and I've seen that a few on here have cut their pain in half, so one can only hope!

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2005, 01:54:20 am »
Great photo Backpains.  You sure look young for your age--I mean that as a compliment.  How about a Bikini shot when you get the spa delivered--just kidding.  :o  The picture is very nice.

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

J._McD

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2005, 07:44:11 am »
Backpains, you have opened a window into your world and we have all gotten to know you mostly for your anguish with back pain and your exciting pursuit for relief. I don’t believe there is a person on this board that has not felt the pain that you explain.  We all have our little problems in life, or they at least seem like that when compared to the chronic pain that you must endure.  I think we all want to get that tub there, set up and filled so we can hear about that first soak, and the next morning too.  

Many of us have similar situations, conditions, needs for a Hot Tub even is it is so mundane as the relief of stress, tension, minor aches and pains, but they seem so small and insignificant when they are compared to some of the pain that others have to endure through life, such as yourself.  Your chronic pain has sent you on a journey for relief.  Your saga and pursuit of relief, we all hope, is now nearing the end.  We are all just waiting to hear the ooooooo’s, the aahhhh’s and the ooohhhh’s of that first Hot Water soak, that first night’s sleep and that first morning after.  

We all live with both the good and the bad.  You have had to deal with the bad for a long time and relief is on the way, that’s good.  The bad is, it won’t cure your problem, but the good is your Hot Tub will be there to provide the needed comfort and relief on a daily and ongoing basis when needed.

BTW, your picture has surprised us all.  (Not that we talk about you, lol)  But, you need to look into the mirror again or get a new one because somebody has been lying to you.   ;D

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2005, 11:01:22 am »
Backpains, how about a picture of your new pride and joy?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2005, 11:01:22 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42