What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Re: Consumer's With Spa Issues!  (Read 2712 times)

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
Re: Consumer's With Spa Issues!
« on: June 20, 2005, 10:23:51 pm »
Hahaha, good luck with that one. Some brands "isues" are not permited to be "exposed" here.
If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

Hot Tub Forum

« on: June 20, 2005, 10:23:51 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 12:53:28 pm »
What is the purpose of this post? Did you have to add the everyone hate's Cal spas? Are you mad not enough people are complaining about other brands?  I really don't understand the topic.  You seem like an intellengent poster, but I think you need to lose the chip on your shoulder.  

Note: I accidently hit MODIFY when I meant to hit REPLY on IJM's post.  His content was not changed.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

spaman--

• Hot tubs are not for soaking, they are for selling
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2005, 12:55:17 pm »
For arguments sake and my sanity, you may delete the whole thing. :-/
-SpaMan~

Yorag

• Big Cal Spas Fan
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2005, 01:41:04 pm »
I am probably one of the biggest Cal Spa haters on this board next to dino, and justifiably so. After my 3 month battle with Cal Spa over the 10 year warranty on my shell, I finally got them to honor the terms they sold to me. This was only after threatening them with small claims action, filing reports with the BBB and posting on ripoffreport.com.
Now I am in the midst of jacking my spa up to find and repair leaks that have developed somewhere buried within the foam.
Like dino, I have spent a considerable amount of money keeping my Cal Spa operable. I have experienced nothing but aggravation and run-around when dealing directly with Cal Spas customer service personel. Their CSR's seem to come and go with the wind and obtaining parts in a timely manner is definitely an adventure in frustration.

You asked for it, you got it.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2005, 01:41:04 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42