What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: I hate Cal Spa !  (Read 9715 times)

spaman--

• Hot tubs are not for soaking, they are for selling
Re: Thanks Spaman
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2005, 04:07:19 pm »
I will certainly post the good with the bad - and even try to lean a little harder when I see the good!

I just noticed your tagline on your ID - I like it - but maybe you could make it less perjorative?  How about "lost soul" instead of loser (I would have said victim but then I would have been guilty of what I read into your version.

Dino, My tagline is only geared at one individual and if I told you who it was you would agree that my tag line shouldstay the way it is.When he is gone I will change my entire tagline.Anyone who knows me knows the mission I'm hell bent and set on.hopefully you understand,I know it looks horrible,but there is method to it.
-SpaMan~

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2005, 04:07:19 pm »

Gary1911

• Master Spa LSX!
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2005, 04:49:09 pm »

Dino, My tagline is only geared at one individual and if I told you who it was you would agree that my tag line shouldstay the way it is.When he is gone I will change my entire tagline.Anyone who knows me knows the mission I'm hell bent and set on.hopefully you understand,I know it looks horrible,but there is method to it.

Uh Oh Maybe I spoke to soon ;) ;)          

;) ;) ;D ;D

call em as ya see-em ...............His name does not begin with a G does it? :-*

Thanks , Lary ;D

spaman--

• Hot tubs are not for soaking, they are for selling
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2005, 04:56:02 pm »

Uh Oh Maybe I spoke to soon ;) ;)          

;) ;) ;D ;D

call em as ya see-em ...............His name does not begin with a G does it? :-*

Thanks , Lary ;D

No,it doesn't,  G is my favorite letter!
-SpaMan~

Gary1911

• Master Spa LSX!
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2005, 05:20:38 pm »

No,it doesn't,  G is my favorite letter!

;D ;D

J._McD

Re: I hate Cal Spa !
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2005, 03:10:46 pm »
I had a friend who had a Sundance and it leaked like a sive.Come to find out they had a defective glue they were using during that time frame.What a mess that was.He did finally get another spa that was of higher quality.

Spaman, in the mid '90's there was a mandate by the EPA to reduce emissions into the atmosphere that were depleting our upper atmospheric ozone layer.  You, may recall when all of the automotive airconditions stopped using freon covered under the same mandate.

I don't know that I would call it "defective glue" but it certainly was a new chemical compound that did not give off the emissions.  The propreties of this glue certainly changed and it was different.  The cure and life expectancy had changed without manufacturers knowing it.

This affected the counter top laminate industry as well, and a large numer of Hot Tub manufacturers, unfortunately learned of the resulting problems 4 to 5 years after the fact.  Many of these problems were either covered while under warranty and many even out of warranty.  This is where a "good" dealer made the difference for the customer.

Now, the issues is 8 to 10 years behind us and you can believe me when I tell you that the way spas are plumbed today by ALL manufacturers is different.  It is the learning process of the industry and the evolution of the Hot Tub as we know it today.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: I hate Cal Spa !
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2005, 03:10:46 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42