What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Here we go!!!!!!!!  (Read 5061 times)

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
Here we go!!!!!!!!
« on: June 17, 2005, 01:32:19 pm »
Well my cement is ready, electrical is finished and what next........  OH YEAH!!!

I just went in to my dealer and finally placed my order.  I ordered an Arctic Spas Tundra signature series.
33 jets, two pumps, ozone and 5 deluxe lights, forever floor, cover, lifter, chemicals, two step 7ft cedar steps, two cedar planters, 7ft bar with two cedar stools, chemicals, delivery, and setup  11500canadian, that works out to 9336.28us for those that dont want to think about conversion.

My supplier just told me that it is going to be made on June 30 and I should be soaking July 14 to 21.

The countdown is on, thanks for all of your help, my backyard looks great.  I am putting the pictures together now.  

Backpains, watch out your level of excitement has fueled me.  I cant wait, now I understand why you post so much  :D.  

It truly is an exciting time.  I am happy to be able to share it with all of you.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2005, 01:35:49 pm by bosco0633 »

Hot Tub Forum

Here we go!!!!!!!!
« on: June 17, 2005, 01:32:19 pm »

shabba34

Re: Here we go!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2005, 01:37:04 pm »
Congrats Bosco!!!

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2005, 01:41:10 pm »
For all of us "yanks" wondering

11500 canadian = 9,315.00 USD.

Enjoy. I have been thinking of adding a bar and stools, maybe next year.  I'd like to hear, after you've had it for awhile what you think of the bar and stools. how much you used it etc.  

Anypics?   :D

Hey Bosco...did you just modify your entry to included the exchange rate?  I'm begining to think I'm loosing it.

;)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2005, 01:42:28 pm by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2005, 01:50:01 pm »
yeah I figured that question may come up so added it.  The bar is nice because I can use it for a shelf while in the tub as well.  

Your not losing it, im just thinking about everything.

Pics are on the way,  I have  pics of electrical, cement patio and the tub is yet to come.  I will post them all together or would you rather me post what I have and continue to add.  

I am so excited and look forward to sharing the pictures with you all.  I also hope that it helps newbies with questions.  

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2005, 02:00:57 pm »
Well my cement is ready, electrical is finished and what next........  OH YEAH!!!

I just went in to my dealer and finally placed my order.  I ordered an Arctic Spas Tundra signature series.
33 jets, two pumps, ozone and 5 deluxe lights, forever floor, cover, lifter, chemicals, two step 7ft cedar steps, two cedar planters, 7ft bar with two cedar stools, chemicals, delivery, and setup  11500canadian, that works out to 9336.28us for those that dont want to think about conversion.

My supplier just told me that it is going to be made on June 30 and I should be soaking July 14 to 21.

The countdown is on, thanks for all of your help, my backyard looks great.  I am putting the pictures together now.  

Backpains, watch out your level of excitement has fueled me.  I cant wait, now I understand why you post so much  :D.  

It truly is an exciting time.  I am happy to be able to share it with all of you.

Bosco holy cows!!!! wow too coll! I'm glad all your hard work is coming together and I'm so excited for you hun!!!! Congrats on your hot tub purchase. My delaer also carrys them but, he says since the canadian dollar is about equal to ours, that he doesn't even have a model in the store, said something to the effect of to pricy for his customers (don't get him wrong gang I do understand he has one at home and if someone were to want to purchase one he could and would get it in for them)

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2005, 02:46:07 pm »
Back pains, I dont know if it is pricy where you are in the United states but here in Ontario Canada they are competitive with all top brands.

Example

Sundance Optima 11000 to 12000can
Sundance Maxxus 15000can
Jacuzzi J385          11500 12500can

its all reflective prices here, I am assuming that you meant that your dealer sells arctic

JcDenton

• Be Cool or be cast out
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2005, 05:13:34 pm »

Holy cow man! Was there anything left in the store?    ;D

Just Kidding Bosco - That sounds a very sweet set-up and the price seems pretty good also! I am looking forward to seeing the pics!

Jc

(I just put a coat of stain on the cedar skirt and I gotta tell ya, it's shining like a new dime!)
How do you know how much you don't know?

Payton3485

• 2005 Sundance Majesta
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2005, 05:14:43 pm »
Congrats Bosco!!! What is a forever floor though?

hottubber

• Hottubbing under the stars...PRICELE SS
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2005, 08:08:10 pm »
bosco,

Congrats on your selection. I am not as familiar with Arctic Spas as many of you, it's not a major brand in my region. But anyway, enjoy it to its fullest extent.

hottubber...

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2005, 08:18:58 pm »
Congrats bosco!!

I'm sure the time will fly by for the wait.

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2005, 09:11:49 pm »
What's a Yank?
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

obi wan

• you're just jealous the voices only talk to ME!
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2005, 09:38:30 pm »
i think its what you do a few times to get your lawnmower started...... ::)
oh wait ....wrong forum....carry on ;D ;D ;D ;D

really though....congrat bosco on your purchase... i think there is really only one thing you can say at a moment like this.......

PARTY AT BOSCO'S HOUSE!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2005, 09:40:30 pm by kent »

J._McD

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2005, 11:47:54 pm »
What's a Yank?

That is when you pull some body's leg. ;D ;D

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2005, 01:13:57 am »
hey thanks for all of the coments.  I am happy with the deal myself.  I really researched what I wanted and knew just how to push the dealer for the best deal.  

As for the forever floor Payton, it is a thick fiberglass bottom that never rots and does not allow for anything to get up in it.  Some argue that you can just drop it on a level surface but I think that it is all gimics.  I would still put it on a slab, deck or something like that.

Pictures I promise really soon.  

Party is at my house, I am very close to 540gal of warm bubbly water.  

Next stop relaxville.  I cant wait.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2005, 07:53:48 am »
Back pains, I dont know if it is pricy where you are in the United states but here in Ontario Canada they are competitive with all top brands.

Example

Sundance Optima 11000 to 12000can
Sundance Maxxus 15000can
Jacuzzi J385          11500 12500can

its all reflective prices here, I am assuming that you meant that your dealer sells arctic

Then is there a 15% sales tax on that? :o
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2005, 07:53:48 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42