What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Good Morning My Hot TUbbers!  (Read 1633 times)

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
Good Morning My Hot TUbbers!
« on: June 16, 2005, 10:42:28 am »
well, a good morning it seems to be! I'm bright eyed and not in a huge amount of pain today (between the pain pills and my TENS unit) seems hubby made a little boo boo last night when trying to connect the spa box on the outside of the house, he got the back hole to big and now the clamp won't stay put to connect the #6 wire to it, sooooo he took it to work to try and do a quck JB weld to it, and then it will be ok we hope. anyway, anticipation is growing for the hot tubs arrival, only 10 more days, seems they are flying by..hot tub room and the rest of the electrical and my steps and walkway will be done tomorrow and sat, I will be posting pcitures on Monday of everything so you all can see our progress. Then it's the week long wait until SUNDAY! I'll be really excited about that!

Anyway I've ranted enough have a great day guys!

Love

BackPains

Hot Tub Forum

Good Morning My Hot TUbbers!
« on: June 16, 2005, 10:42:28 am »

Revlis

Re: Good Morning My Hot TUbbers!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2005, 11:04:36 am »
Yea, those do it yourself projects always have minor little glitches.  Don't fret, you'll be all done soon enough!!  Glad you are having a good pain day today.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2005, 11:09:44 am »
Yea, those do it yourself projects always have minor little glitches.  

I've never understood why Home Depot doesn't have an express line, I always forget one thing or get one wrong item.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2005, 11:12:45 am »
Oh mccall don't get me started, hubby has me go get 2x10's last week, 4 of them. Ok so today he informs me he decided he doesn't need them and for me to take them back! husbands! you all talk about us changing our minds!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2005, 11:12:45 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42