What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: On its way!!!  (Read 5542 times)

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
On its way!!!
« on: June 14, 2005, 05:37:53 pm »
Ladies and gents......you have heard me ramble on and on about my new Coleman 461 hot tub . Wondering where it is, and just babbling about the work! well...............It's coming on a truck today!!!!!!!!!! My hot tub has been found it's been placed ever so gently on the back  of a big truck and is headed to my dealer in Billings! What joy!!!!!!!! Finally I'm getting excited really excited and it's about time I got my spa! Hubby is finishing up the electrical and making the hot tub enclosure Friday, my hot tub will be delivered on the 26th only 12 days!!! less than 2 weeks from now I will be in spatopia heaven, bubbles and hot water!!!

Hot Tub Forum

On its way!!!
« on: June 14, 2005, 05:37:53 pm »

Drewski

• Artesian Piper Glen since 1999 in Beachtown, USA
Re: On its way!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2005, 05:50:24 pm »
THANK GOD!

I don't know if I can take anymore updates!

(Just JOKING!)

:-*

Drewski
It's a HOT tub... anything else is just a POOL!

Mark_Vee

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2005, 06:38:21 pm »
Congratulations!!  The 461 is an excellent spa.  Enjoy It!!

Backpains

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2005, 06:45:32 pm »
Posted by: Drewski Posted on: Today at 5:50pm
THANK GOD!

I don't know if I can take anymore updates!

(Just JOKING!)

Drewski  

Drew!
Your such a brat! lol

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2005, 07:37:18 pm »
Drewski you brat...How could you? >:(

I just thought it but didn't post it! ;D

Love ya Backpains! :-*

Steve

Backpains

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2005, 07:54:35 pm »
ok ok...maybe I have been a pain to you all but, ya'll have been a god send on trying to figure out which hot tub to buy, you all made me look for things I would have never thought of so hats off to you all!!

oh and by the way, your not going to get rid of me that easy LOL

Love you all too! ;D

vwbuff

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2005, 09:33:48 pm »
Hey Backpains,
I'm a new spa owner myself.  I drive a bus around in circles for 10-12 hours a day and get stiff back and legs.  Our hottub has helped that out tremendously.  I have been watching your posts, and I always read all of the new posts by everyone when I get home from work--but yours--I really look forward them.  They brighten my day because there is always some humor in them.  I only hope you keep them coming because I think we all like reading them.  (On a side note-- when you get in the tub at 11 p.m. somenight don't turn the light on.  Go in your birthday suit--it is wonderful.)

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2005, 09:36:10 pm »
We don't ever want to get rid of you my dear!
It's people like you that make this forum what it is! :)

We sometimes forget the sheer joy this purchase brings to families and if you're like most, you'll appreciate the therapeutic aspect it offers, but more importantly the closer it can bring the entire family together in communication. It's what I call The Campfire. Everyone sits around and talks.

I wish we could bottle your enthusiasm and excitement and sell it on EBay! ;D

Steve

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2005, 10:04:26 pm »
I'm glad it's on it's way.

But you'll be really, really, really excited the day it pulls up to your house! I know I was.

Of course that was a week and a half ago and my tub is sitting in the middle of a decking project and I can't get to it - LOL!!

It won't be too long for you now!

johnvb

• 2005 Optima! (indoors)
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2005, 10:19:42 pm »
So Mrs. BP

What did you all decide on the ramp/stair elimination thing? Is it ready yet?

J._McD

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2005, 10:26:02 pm »
Backpains, I haven't seen such excitement since my children were young and santa was coming, you are truely excited and you thrill us all.  You are a window into a consumers true feeling and you have many.  The excitement, the need, the pain, the anticipation, the shopping experience, the disappointments, the different presentations, the confusion,  the final decision, but do you know the ONE I'm waiting for?  

The morning after the first night in the Hot Tub.  The result you are looking for the morning after.

After all the pain you have endured, for as long as you have endured it in your back, in the shopping experience, in the anticipation of the wait, that morning after the first night, THAT is was I want to hear about, the morning of the 27th and I want to hear about it after you wake up and when you return to the Hot Water to begin your day.  

That will be worth it ALL to all of us and to you too. ;D ;D
« Last Edit: June 14, 2005, 10:27:29 pm by J._McD »

Backpains

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2005, 09:16:48 am »
Ok lots of posts to get to here, yes, it's truly a cool experience, as much as I've wanted this hot tub to happen it's almost here (11 days to go!!). I'm excited to see how my back is going to be after my first night in the tub too. It seems that I'm reallllly tired of being on medication, then it gets to the point where my meds aren't working anymore so he puts me on some other form of sense dulling, mind controling medication to control my pain. I hate not being in control! Birthday suit!?! are you nuts!!?? tain't no way this old gal is going to be in her birfday suit but, I'll probably wear my bathing suit from the time I get up till I can get in (I can just see it now, walking around the house in my bathing suit walking out to check the temp every 20 seconds) Even my hubby is getting excited about the hot tub. Ok as far as the rest of the work,the rest of the electrical has to be done box has to be put up, #6 wire has to be run under the house and the breaker has to be installed in the main box that is in our house. The gazebo has been modified, for lack of a better term we kinda underestimated how much money we needed, sooooo it will be 12x10 and will be 4 foot walls with lattice and screened on the inside of the lattice with a door and step up to the hot tub, then we will also have a brick walkway to the gazebo and steps to the house. oh and the guys figured out it was cheaper to put a steel roof on it than do fiberglass roof   :'( which means no looking at the stars oh well I'll deal with it.

Anyway I'm very excited and yesJ_mcd I promise I will post a special day after post just for your reading pleasure lol

Have a great day folks

Love

Backpains

J._McD

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2005, 09:41:55 am »
Backpains, I don't know just quite how to tell you this, but for 95% of everybody on this board it's birthday suits.  Think of getting into the bath tub with your swim suit on, it's not right.

First of all, be comfortable with what you chose to do, but my recommendation get a bathrobe instead.  Your are gonig to have a gazebo which basically makes it a "spa room" with all the privacy you need, but here is the twist.  The jets can not do the work on the body with spandex or a swimsuit holding the muscle tissue tightly in place.  You want to encourage blood flow and I know your hubby won't have any problem with it.

Think about it and do what you feel is best in the privacy of your own spa gazebo.  Remember, this Hot Tub is for "backpains". ;)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2005, 09:53:21 am by J._McD »

Backpains

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2005, 09:46:10 am »
Thank you so much J I think your probably right about that, maybe I'll try it with my birfday suit

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2005, 11:53:49 am »
When we first got our tub my three kids were all little. Hubby andf I would make sure they were asleep and off came the suits.!!! :o 8)

Now that they are 15. 16, and 17, they all stay up later than us so we haven't been in our new spa once in our Birthday suits. :'( :'(

Well at least I have something to look forward to when the nest empties ;) ;) ;)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2005, 11:53:49 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42