What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Artesian Emerald ??  (Read 3730 times)

vwbuff

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Artesian Emerald ??
« on: June 14, 2005, 09:36:49 pm »
As you all knoe I got the Emerald a couple weeks ago.  Really like it.  My ?? is this.  Inside the service panel in the right hand corner of spa there is a piece of plastic tubing that goes to nothing--just hangs there.  I thought it might be an overflow but not sure.  There is nothing hooked to end of it so I have no idea what it's for and I have no idea where the other end goes to.  Any help appreciated.

Hot Tub Forum

Artesian Emerald ??
« on: June 14, 2005, 09:36:49 pm »

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
Re: Artesian Emerald ??
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2005, 09:50:42 pm »
I got 2 - one on each side. When I go through my orientation I am going to ask about it. If no one answers and I actually do remember to ask, I'll post the answer!

vwbuff

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2005, 10:01:14 pm »
Vinny,  Unfortunately I didn't get much of an orientation.  10 minutes at the most and they were out of cover lifters as well.  They just delivered that but said they don't put them on so we had to do it ourself--looking forward to the answer about the tubes tubes--intrigues me i guess

J._McD

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2005, 10:34:07 pm »
They are air "venturri's".  When you open the venturri valve on the upper edge of the shell you will experience air mixed with the water jet stream increasing the impacting pressure of the water jet stream.

Water alone is soft and subtle, when mixed with air it is more pounding and impacting on the soft muscle tissue where the blood flows.  These tubes are connected to the plumbing and are above the water line.  When the venturri's are open that is where the air is drawn in.

So, now you know. ;D
« Last Edit: June 14, 2005, 10:35:47 pm by J._McD »

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2005, 08:17:40 am »
THANKS!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2005, 08:17:40 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42