What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Looking for Advice on new Spa  (Read 1692 times)

r6dude

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Looking for Advice on new Spa
« on: June 11, 2005, 12:17:30 am »
Hi Folks,

I am in the market for a new spa and trying to figure out if $5999.00 for Sundance Bahia spa is a good deal. The price inlcudes the 1/2 year of chemicals, cover, cover lifter, ozoner, and steps. Also, how well does the Sundance line compare to other spa manufacturers in terms of relialbiity. Finally, is the radio system worth the additional money? Thanks for your help!!

:D
« Last Edit: June 11, 2005, 12:17:46 am by r6dude »

Hot Tub Forum

Looking for Advice on new Spa
« on: June 11, 2005, 12:17:30 am »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Looking for Advice on new Spa
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2005, 06:10:28 am »
Hi Folks,

I am in the market for a new spa and trying to figure out if $5999.00 for Sundance Bahia spa is a good deal.

Seems ok to me

The price inlcudes the 1/2 year of chemicals, cover, cover lifter, ozoner, and steps. [/quote]

Make sure you get at the least this stuff with any brand.

Also, how well does the Sundance line compare to other spa manufacturers in terms of relialbiity. [/quote]

They are a good product, How's the dealer?

Finally, is the radio system worth the additional money? Thanks for your help!!
:D[/quote]

No buy a boom box.
Retired

J._McD

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2005, 06:37:36 am »
SD would be considered IMO to be in the top of the quality class and size of Hot Tub manufacturers and would be unquestionably a good choice.  The second most important choice is the dealer and his supporting services.

The radio, if you had the extra money it's a nice feature but it is not a necessary one.  Get the boom box, you can take it to the beach with you. ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2005, 06:37:36 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42