What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: I'm appoligizing to all  (Read 2936 times)

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
I'm appoligizing to all
« on: June 03, 2005, 01:08:58 pm »
My appoligys to all of you for my very rude behavior. I'm having alot of pain today and it seems I'm spending most of my day trying to keep it somewhat under a small amount of control, but it's not working very good. If I was brash with anyone I do so appoligize and you have my heart felt sorrys.  This is a 5 year deal with me so far, and I'm now to the point I've got my feelings on the edge of my sleeves these days. The doctor says my pain is at taht point where we are either going to get me totally addicted to pain meds, or I live with the pain. That's where the hot tub comes in, we are hoping it will aide in some pain relief and I am getting ancy for it to happen.

Again I am so sorry if I upset or made anyone feel bad.

Happy tubbing to you all!

Hot Tub Forum

I'm appoligizing to all
« on: June 03, 2005, 01:08:58 pm »

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
Re: I'm appoligizing to all
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2005, 01:22:48 pm »
Give me some of those meds Backpains. ;D  I've never  had to take a pain pill before so I'm not sure what it's like.  I think you are going to break a posting record for a newbie.  Good luck with your project.
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2005, 01:25:46 pm »
Posted by: Gomboman Posted on: Today at 1:22pm
Give me some of those meds Backpains.   I've never  had to take a pain pill before so I'm not sure what it's like.  I think you are going to break a posting record for a newbie.  Good luck with your project.

It's not something I want to do gombo it's something I do not have a choice in doing, take your worst back ache you've ever had and magnify it 100% that's what I go through on a daily basis, I can barely walk I can barely stand, it's not something I'd wish on anyone

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2005, 08:26:12 pm »
No Problem Backpains.  Do you know you can write off your Hot Tub (Tax Deduction) for Medical reasons with the approval from your doctor?  That should help minimize your costs.  I know people who fake this but you seem to have a legitimate need. Perhaps you know about this loophole already.  I just want to make sure you get a break with Uncle Sam since it sounds like you deserve one.  Good Luck....
« Last Edit: June 03, 2005, 08:33:38 pm by Gomboman »
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

aaahhh

• aaahhh now that feels good!  04 Marquis Euphoria
baclRe: I'm appoligizing to all
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2005, 11:24:27 pm »
I feel for you Backpains. As I Migraine Sufferer  :'(since I was in Jr High and now fastly closing in on 50. I alway's heard people bitching about backpain. And I am thinking ya live with Migraines 4 days a week since you were 12 years old.

I felt that way until I had muscle spazums in my back for 2 months. Needless to say I got a very unwanted attitude adjustment. The pain got so bad a sneeze would just about make me want to pass out from the pain. I have never felt pain like thay in my life. Passing a kidney stone was close and miserable but the back pain was much much worse.

I feel for ya. Hope your hot tub help's.

aaahhh

• aaahhh now that feels good!  04 Marquis Euphoria
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2005, 11:26:21 pm »
I feel for you Backpains. As I Migraine Sufferer  :'(since I was in Jr High and now fastly closing in on 50. I alway's heard people complaining about backpain. And I am thinking ya live with Migraines 4 days a week since you were 12 years old.

I felt that way until I had muscle spazums in my back for 2 months. Needless to say I got a very unwanted attitude adjustment. The pain got so bad a sneeze would just about make me want to pass out from the pain. I have never felt pain like thay in my life. Passing a kidney stone was close and miserable but the back pain was much much worse.

I feel for ya. Hope your hot tub help's.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2005, 11:26:21 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42