What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: stuart FINALLY has a new tub!  (Read 5940 times)

ZzTop

• Beachcomber 550x owner
Re: stuart FINALLY has a new tub!
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2005, 04:54:51 pm »
Congratulations!
Regards, Zz

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2005, 04:54:51 pm »

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2005, 08:59:22 pm »
Congrats on the new tub Stuart!!

Rmack

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2005, 11:50:02 pm »
I do sell Marquis, D1, Elite by MAAX, Great Lakes and FreeFlow.

In addition I can order many other brands.

I do quite a bit of consulting for other dealerships and even factories so I have as many options as to purchase a spa wholesale as you probably do retail.

What I have at home doesn't have to be what I sell....If I liked something else better I would have bought it!

Who is your dealer that is 50 miles away? I will make sure they get one full for you and help out where I can....PM me if you would like.

Thanks Stuart,

I did get ahold of the dealer and they have an Epic on the floor that is set up for testing. They are going to turn it down to 101 degrees for us so we can get a better feel of it with a longer soak.

I will do a review of the spa after we test it, which should be within the next 2 weeks.

Ron

O-Ren_Ishi_I

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2005, 02:47:47 am »
i have to say, i wet tested the epic and I HAVE TO say...

I didn't like how the lounger seat didn't blow it's jets all at once.  It seemed silly you have to choose the calf or the thigh or the back option seperately... Can this be changed or is it the only way it comes???

if so, I think ARCTIC Frontier will blow this out the water... any opinions would be great but I am at a loss for this one...

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2005, 09:03:42 am »

I didn't like how the lounger seat didn't blow it's jets all at once.  It seemed silly you have to choose the calf or the thigh or the back option seperately... Can this be changed or is it the only way it comes???

if so, I think ARCTIC Frontier will blow this out the water... any opinions would be great but I am at a loss for this one...

Interesting comment ...By chance have you ever had a body massage from a masseuse ....If so was it one person working your body one section at a time  or several people working on you..... I sold a Epic to a physical therapist last month for exactly that reason... that the Epic with a 160 GPM (320 total) of water can work muscle groups one at time ...She the therapist explained to me ...that is the way to really work muscles ...Marquis believes in a Hi Flow system system with concentrated therapy areas .....If you are looking for a lounge that works  all of the muscles at once try their everyday or entry level line it does that ......You can run the back and leg jets all at once ...
« Last Edit: June 02, 2005, 09:06:44 am by Mendocino101 »

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2005, 04:43:04 pm »

So please help me understand.....If you want an extreme therapy spa then you want to maximize power to the jets in each therapy zone correct?

Your saying that you can get the same power or more by sharing those jets on the same pump without diverting? Maybe your not someone that can appreciate a very intense foot, thigh and butt massage but if you want to accomplish the whole body at once, just a bit less intense then you can in that seat or the opposite seat on the other side.

Having owned many, many spas and having wet tested hundreds of them I would consider myself an expert on hydrotherapy and the Epic is one of the best I’ve ever tried!

If it didn’t trip your trigger then it’s not the spa for you but IMO, it will still be going strong in 15 years when the other spa you mentioned is long gone!

So are you a “Kill Bill” fan or did you just randomly choose the name for some other reason?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2005, 04:43:04 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42