What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: stuart FINALLY has a new tub!  (Read 5939 times)

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
stuart FINALLY has a new tub!
« on: May 30, 2005, 01:27:19 am »
For all of you old timers out there that wondered if I would ever make a decision on a new spa (considering I shopped for 2 years)

I made a decision for the replacement of my Marquis Journey.

I have a new Marquis Epic on the way!

This is the spa to beat all spas! Believe me, I've tried about everything worth trying in the last couple of years and picked them apart....My Journey was a tough competitor but I think the Epic is by far more impressive.

The seating is great and gives my wife and I both exactly what we each want on our own respective sides of the spa without infringing on one another’s power or footwell. The massage is perhaps the best I've ever had...I never new the true joy of a calf massage until now!

Hot Tub Forum

stuart FINALLY has a new tub!
« on: May 30, 2005, 01:27:19 am »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
Re: stuart FINALLY has a new tub!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2005, 02:14:06 am »
Enjoy...Enjoy....Enjoy.....hope have one myself soon..... :D

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2005, 08:04:45 am »
bubba stu,

That does indeed look like the motherlode of spas....even the seat in front of the filters keeps the filtration system from taking up valuable room....nice.  And that lounger looks great....especially when someone can sit at the end of it and physically massage your feet for ya!  8)

I contacted the goddess of Spatopia for a crystal water wish but she said, "He don' need no steenkin' weeshes since he's a spa god heemself"........ ;D

(BTW, didn't realize the goddess had a Latin accent--I guess it's true.....LORI IS THE GODDESS OF SPATOPIA! :D)
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2005, 09:51:02 am »
OFFICIAL BLESSING!!!

Congratulations!!  I'm so glad you finally made a decision, I mean, really, 2 years??  

;) ;) ;D ;D

May you always have clean, hot, bubbly water!!  That tub looks great!  Thanks for letting us know, I was beginning to think you were just going to wet test from now on!  Good thing you sell tubs, or else the dealers would have started to get suspicious!!!

::)   ;D ;)
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2005, 11:09:26 am »
That is beautiful Stuart.  I bet you're not going to post the price to us mortals. :D

How long do you have to wait?
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2005, 01:27:58 pm »
May you soak long and prosper.

Can I apply for the office of Spa demi-god? How about Spa dog, for those of us with dislexia?

And Stu, how long does it take for the whole spa to get to the color of the water coming out of the jets?

;)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

empolgation

• you pay what you get it for
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2005, 01:38:38 pm »
Congratulations!

What are going to do with all your free time now that you are no longer shopping?
e

txwillie

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2005, 03:28:18 pm »
Congrats Stuart.

Looks like I will be moving back to Austin in the next few months. Probably going to leave/sell my 2004 Quest with the house. I will be shopping for a tub again by the fall and will certainly give the Epic a hard look. Problem is, when I enter an Austin zip in the Marquis dealer locator, it comes back with no dealers within 75 miles. Bummer :'(, or is a business opportunity ???

Any Marquis dealers have info on the closest dealer to Austin, TX?

txwillie

stuart

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2005, 05:34:13 pm »

I thought I would explain this interactive demo some...

1. Once you get there click the valve in the middle bottom to on

2. Moving the valves on either side in the lower half to the "overall" setting opens up one half of the spa for the main seats

3. Moving the same valves to the "Therapy pillar" or "Full Back" directs the entire pump on both sides to a set of extreme therapy jets called HK40's for those that like it rough!

Setting those same valves to "Deep Therapy Seat" or "Adirondack Chair" directs the entire pump on both sides to personalized therapy valves on the most intense seats for you to work on large muscle groups.

All in all it is one of the best thought out, most extreme therapy spas I have ever sat in!

Kyle

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2005, 10:07:24 am »
Thanks for the link!  Pretty cool.

Rmack

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2005, 11:18:06 am »
Congratulations on the new spa,

I looked at Marquis site and the Epic looks impressive. I have wet tested the Vista and Envoy with the Envoy being our favorite so far, am still going to test the Maxxus when we get a chance to go to Fargo.

A couple questions for you. Do you sell Marquis brand spas? I do have a dealer within 50 miles and plan on testing the Epic if they have one set up. Will you be putting pillows on yours, or is it comfortable the way it comes?

Ron

stuart

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2005, 02:04:54 pm »
Congratulations on the new spa,

I looked at Marquis site and the Epic looks impressive. I have wet tested the Vista and Envoy with the Envoy being our favorite so far, am still going to test the Maxxus when we get a chance to go to Fargo.

A couple questions for you. Do you sell Marquis brand spas? I do have a dealer within 50 miles and plan on testing the Epic if they have one set up. Will you be putting pillows on yours, or is it comfortable the way it comes?

Ron

I do sell Marquis, D1, Elite by MAAX, Great Lakes and FreeFlow.

In addition I can order many other brands.

I do quite a bit of consulting for other dealerships and even factories so I have as many options as to purchase a spa wholesale as you probably do retail.

What I have at home doesn't have to be what I sell....If I liked something else better I would have bought it!

Who is your dealer that is 50 miles away? I will make sure they get one full for you and help out where I can....PM me if you would like.

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2005, 02:21:02 pm »
Good to see you around ya ol fart! ;)

The Epic looks very cool. Enjoy it in good health!

Steve

stuart

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2005, 02:45:48 pm »
Good to see you around ya ol fart! ;)

The Epic looks very cool. Enjoy it in good health!

Steve

Hey buddy! Been meaning to call but you know how that goes!

Wrecked the H2 two months ago and have been battling with the insurance company and dealership since. Add to that the season is in full swing and I'm looking at another business to start up at the same time and you have a bit of my craziness!

When are you going to do some repping in my neck of the woods and come by for coffee!! (oops forgot the - eh?)

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2005, 04:27:23 pm »
Wrecked the H2? :o That sucks! Glad you're OK though.

Sounds like your life just doesn't change. Full throttle er nuttin!

Since my territory is already about 1500 miles east/west and about 1000 miles north/south, I don't see them increasing it anytime soon! Might have to take you up on that coffee (or better) at NSPI in '06.

Steve

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2005, 04:27:23 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42