What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Electrical Wiring HELP!  (Read 1992 times)

FLTUB

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Electrical Wiring HELP!
« on: June 01, 2005, 10:03:40 pm »
Just got my Marquis Silver Anniversary Euphoria.  With no wires hooked up to the spa the black terminal on the spa board shows it is going to ground.  The spa was running in the showroom of the store so I saw it working.  Is it possible they were running it in 120V mode?  The owners manual says to check for that but all the things it says to check are not on this spa's board so the electrician was assuming this model could not be run in 120V?  Anyone know about that?  Will call the company tomorrow but sure wanted to get it running tonight.

Anyone have any ideas?  

Hot Tub Forum

Electrical Wiring HELP!
« on: June 01, 2005, 10:03:40 pm »

Cola

• Time for bed kids
Re: Electrical Wiring HELP!
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2005, 10:50:02 pm »
Look behind the yellow sticker on the left side of the panel at center position.  Connection info is very clear.  Try calling your dealer to ask about their wiring setup.
Good Luck

FLTUB

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2005, 11:15:29 pm »
Yes, connection info is very clear but that is not the problem.  The black terminal going to ground is.  Also, it is not clear if this particular spa can run on 120 volt.

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2005, 07:37:28 am »
If you can't figure out the wiring by looking at the owners manual, call the dealer or visit the Marquis web site- maybe that would have the information you need.
Isn't your dealer assisting you with your questions?
Brewman
Brewman

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2005, 07:37:28 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42