What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance Altamar Owners  (Read 2557 times)

Payton3485

• 2005 Sundance Majesta
Sundance Altamar Owners
« on: May 28, 2005, 06:41:00 am »
Those of you with a Sundance Altamar, how many people can you fit in your spa comfortably? What is the maximum number of people you had in your spa? A friend of mine is looking at this model and he wants to make sure it will be a good fit for him. Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance Altamar Owners
« on: May 28, 2005, 06:41:00 am »

J._McD

Re: Sundance Altamar Owners
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2005, 11:42:31 am »
Best comfort zone = 4 persons, the first thing that limits the spa capacity is foot room, then the rising water level.

All of the rules change with teen agers, 12 person capacity. ;D

I will always tell people not to measure the seating capacity but to pay attention to the different places to sit.  Each one of them has a different application and you will sit in 2 if not 2 or 4 different sitting positions while in the Hot Tub.

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2005, 11:43:19 am »
Take a peek at the overhead picture of the spa on the SD's website.
In this particular spa, there is a lounger.  That's one seating position.  The lounger and the filter bay occupy two corners of this spa.  The other two corners are seats, so I'd say there are 3 "main" seats.
Between these three prime seats, are 3 more seating areas.  One looks like a cool down seat (no jets) and the other two look like they have one or two jets.
So I'd say a maximum of 6 occupants, everyone would have a seat.
Weather or not you'd like the mid seats is a matter of personal preference.  We use the ones in our spa (Optima) quite often- sometimes you just want to sit and relax, without the jet action.
Brewman
Brewman

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2005, 11:43:19 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42