What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Purchasing options.  (Read 1799 times)

doodoo

• Sundance Optima Owner - and lovin' it
Purchasing options.
« on: May 26, 2005, 12:54:41 pm »
Wife and I recently turned in our family van and took possession of a new one. For tax reasons, we lease the van for a period of time (this time 4 years) rather than purchase. In the long run it more or less works out the same as if you were to purchase the van. The only difference is that there is a residual value on the van at the end of the lease life which allows you to purchase it outright or turn it in and get a new one.

Anyways, long story short. As I was reminiscing my wet tests of the new models at my dealers, I asked my dealer if he had this as an option to sell his products to clients. His immediate response was no, but he raised an inquisitive eyebrow. Spoke to him again yesterday 'cause I needed some pool chems and he tells me that he is going to look into it with his banker and other financial brokers.

Question is, do any of the dealers here have that as an option? I have never hear of it and quite frankly may be to complicated to manage, but hey, I'm curious.

I know that there are lots of considerations such as warranty, resale cost, and so on and so on....... :P

Hot Tub Forum

Purchasing options.
« on: May 26, 2005, 12:54:41 pm »

Steve

• Ultimate Member
Re: Purchasing options.
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 01:02:54 pm »
With most dealers there is an option of financing the purchase at reasonable interest rates or deferral of payments (6-12 months) to help the consumers out.

At any time, the customer can sell their spa and pay off the residual amount owing to the finance company. Dealers don't want or need used spas back after 2 -5 years so this isn't a viable option for them.

Steve

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Purchasing options.
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 01:02:54 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42