What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: H.S. Vista vs Envoy  (Read 12300 times)

mowgli1

Re: H.S. Vista vs Envoy
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2005, 08:12:55 am »
2005 vista has dual motomassage in the lounger

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2005, 08:12:55 am »

jaj111

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2005, 08:15:11 am »
Gary1911, My 05 Vista DOES have dual moto. The Vista is not only larger,  but also has more powerful pumps than the envoy. They are both great tubs.

jsimo7

• luvin hot wet nights
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2005, 09:39:33 am »
Envoy has dual moto massage also. It also has 3 foot jets. Vista has 2 foot jets. My wife is short and could not reach the foot jets in the Vista. She could reach the foot jets in the Envoy better. The Vista has 1 more seat than the Envoy with 8 small jets but you sit under the water feature in that seat. They both are great tubs!!

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2005, 10:07:15 am »

Now Chas, where are you getting your information from?  We all know you don't drink anything harder than Coca-Cola!

Cold medication.

:-[
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2005, 04:45:41 pm »
Cold medication.

Ok, you scared me for a minute there!  You know, I bet that cold medicine knocks you out cold!   :) ;D
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Gary1911

• Master Spa LSX!
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2005, 04:59:00 pm »
Cold medication.

Whew Thats some good stuf ya takin there!  ;D Thanks for the replys Gary

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2005, 08:59:00 pm »
Thanks Windsurf I had read your review a couple of days ago. Great job on that. I am tending to lean away from the LSX because of the 4 pumps. I am sure they are well utilized but I am in the Northeast and fuels bills are already ridiculous >:( >:( . I don't need the extra cost of running this thing with that being said I will wet test it just to make sure and do some research on the motors, I have sat in the LSX dry and it WAS like sitting in a sports car ;D ;D :o. Thanks for the review and comments. Gary

Gary, FWIW, I figure I'm paying about $30.00 to $40.00/month in electricity for the tub.....this is with moderate to moderately heavy use.  I suggest letting the wet test be your guide.  Both manufacturers do very well power consumption-wise though they utilize different insulation and pump philosophies.  At least this is the tack I took when making my decision.  Good luck! 8)
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Orthofunk

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2005, 10:17:30 pm »
I'm 6'1" and the lounger on the Envoy was WAY too small for me.
Vista lounger is supposed to be 2" longer, but probably still too small for me.

Moon_Madness

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2005, 11:24:37 pm »
THE MOTO MASSAGE IS VERY OVERRATED.  ACCUSAGE FROM SUNDANCE HAS MUCH MORE VERSATILITY.  WE SELL 3 SUNDANCE TO 1 HOT SPRING. WE ALSO SENT 17 HOT SPRINGS BACK TO WATKINS AND 1 SUNDANCE BACK TO CHINO.

Gary1911

• Master Spa LSX!
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2005, 07:16:36 am »
THE MOTO MASSAGE IS VERY OVERRATED.  ACCUSAGE FROM SUNDANCE HAS MUCH MORE VERSATILITY.  WE SELL 3 SUNDANCE TO 1 HOT SPRING. WE ALSO SENT 17 HOT SPRINGS BACK TO WATKINS AND 1 SUNDANCE BACK TO CHINO.

You sent 17 back to the factory???? And you say you still sell them? Thats almost unbelievable.       [Key word.....!! almost........!!.] I have my own Biz and if I had a problem more than a few times I would discontinue the product. Who do you REALLY WORK FOR?? I am a rookie to spas but I already smell something ..............Foul............... Gary

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2005, 08:53:12 am »
THE MOTO MASSAGE IS VERY OVERRATED.
I do hear this from time to time, mostly from competitors. Yes, occasionally there are folks who come in and do a wet test who could take it or leave it. I'm sure there are folks who wet test other specialty jets and could take them or leave them as well. That's one reason we have other specialty jets besides the Moto Massage.

But to say it is 'overrated' is funny, since there are more HS tubs sold than any other brand, and most HS models have the Moto Massage. Also, in my experience, the Moto gets the most response during a wet test - the sort of wide-eyed oohs and aahs that tend to indicate the chekcbook is most likely about to come out. But we can debate it's relative merits all day: the shopper who does the wet test gets the final vote for themselves...
ACCUSAGE FROM SUNDANCE HAS MUCH MORE VERSATILITY.
That's an interesting opinion, thanks for sharing it. I have spent some time with the jet, trying to get the 'variety' out of it, and maybe I'm missing something, but I can get more variety out of any of a dozen brands of spin jets. Granted, the spin jets have moving parts - but they are all adjustable in some way or other, most have interchangeable nozzles which give you real variety, and the moving parts are covered by warranty in the better tubs anyway. I guess the wet test should tell a shopper which jets they will like. [/quote]WE SELL 3 SUNDANCE TO 1 HOT SPRING. [/quote] You tend to sell what you like: I know some HS/SD dealers who have very different results - and it may very well be because they had HS first.
WE ALSO SENT 17 HOT SPRINGS BACK TO WATKINS AND 1 SUNDANCE BACK TO CHINO.
Well, I have sold them since 1986 and have sent very few back over the years. In fact the HotSpring spas I have sent back showed me more about customer care and great support rather than making some kind of statement about anything negative.

If your statement is true, I would say one or more of the following is also true: you must sell thousands per year, you must have been selling them for long than I, you must beat the life out of them....
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Luv2cruise

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2005, 09:17:18 pm »

The moto massage is wonderful! I thought these boards were meant to help? You're nothing more than a salesman trying to put down the competitors so you can sell more spas!

I love my HS, and so do other members of my family. Does it make it the best spa ever? No, it doesn't. But when we wet tested, we loved the Vanguard. HS offers a wonderful product, so quit knocking it.

Moon_Madness

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2005, 12:11:57 am »
At this point and time I cannot say who I work for.  I've been trained by Hot Spring and have taken their Master Sales Training yet I have NOT drank their kool aid.  They have the best training but not the best spas. Sundance surpasses them in curb appeal, reliability, performance, comfort and filtration now with the MicrocleanII system.
Believe me or not, we have over 30 employees and NO ONE owns a HS. Just Sundance at our homes.

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2005, 07:13:41 am »
I have NOT drank their kool aid.

Isn't this trait attributed to someone (or maybe I should say something) else?

Hmmm...you can't say where you are located?  Or won't?  >:(

Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2005, 09:44:09 am »
At this point and time I cannot say who I work for.  I've been trained by Hot Spring and have taken their Master Sales Training yet I have NOT drank their kool aid.

What a crock of BS!  I don't know of any LEGITIMATE dealer on this board who would hesitate to promote their company or where they're located.  Hell, I've even got my website, location, and ugly picture available in my profile.

He/she must be some sort of double naught spa salesperson.  Probably a mall ninja as well (Gary1911 will recognize one).  ;D

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2005, 09:44:09 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42