What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: i HATE TO BOTHER YOU ALL AGAIN BUT......  (Read 2217 times)

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
i HATE TO BOTHER YOU ALL AGAIN BUT......
« on: May 25, 2005, 01:41:30 pm »
Hate to bother again, I'm just full of questions! ok say I choose one spa is there room for negotiations as far as the price or is that set in stone don't bother trying?

Hot Tub Forum

i HATE TO BOTHER YOU ALL AGAIN BUT......
« on: May 25, 2005, 01:41:30 pm »

Steve

• Ultimate Member
Re: i HATE TO BOTHER YOU ALL AGAIN BUT......
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2005, 01:56:42 pm »
It never hurts to ask but don't waste your time and theirs unless your willing to pull the trigger!

The flip side is that if they come down substancially, they were trying to rip you off initially.

As a consumer, I only ask once for their best price on big ticket items and I make that clear. Don't play games with them and get it in writing!

Pricing is only relative to what the market can bare in a given territory. Getting a price on what someone paid 2000 miles away isn't always indicitive to what you might have to.

Steve

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2005, 02:10:55 pm »
The one thing I did notice is that Hot Springs will include the delivery of 75 miles plus  watercare vinyl cover (which I have a question about that vs the hard top) all for the asking price of $5595.00  pretty good since Bullfrog refuses to include the cost of delivery or refuses to deliver not sure which hubby was listening more than I was I was more interested in how come when I sat in it it was NOT comfortable to me, but, we will give them the benefit of a wet test

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2005, 02:10:55 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42