What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: sundance majesta ???  (Read 2769 times)

myke

sundance majesta ???
« on: May 22, 2005, 10:40:35 am »
what are the features of the new sundance majesta ? there isnt any information on the website or local dealer...

Hot Tub Forum

sundance majesta ???
« on: May 22, 2005, 10:40:35 am »

Payton3485

• 2005 Sundance Majesta
Re: sundance majesta ???
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2005, 02:27:39 pm »
I would be happy to tell you about the Majesta. My wife and I ordered one at the end of April and delivery will be this week. The Majesta is on SD's website. You have to click on the picture of it on the bottom left of the page. The dimensions are 6'9" x 7'2" x 37.5". There are a total of 35 jets and it seats 5-6 people. It has been called the "Optima Jr." by some as it is slightly smaller than the Optima (The Optima's dimensions are 7'5" x 7'5" x 37.5") but basically has the same features with a few less jets (Optima has 39 total jets).  The Optima has more jets in the foot dome.  The Majesta has one waterfall just like the Optima and the seats are near identical. There is more foot room in the Optima so depending on the number of people that will be using the spa; you may want to consider this. Our spa will be used by my wife and me so the Majesta has plenty of room for us. I would say that if 4 or more are going to use the spa regularly, go with the Optima as it seats 6-7 people. Both the Majesta and Optima are part of SD's 880 Series as well.  They both have the LED lighting with separate controls for it and come with the same warranty (10/7/5/5). I hope this information helps you. The best thing to do is to find a dealer where you can wet test it to see if it fits your needs.

johnvb

• 2005 Optima! (indoors)
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2005, 05:26:45 pm »
 The only thing that bummed me out about the 04 vs 05 Optima model differences is that the dual controls used to control the pumps.

Why would one need 2 light controls, but not 2 pump controls?

myke

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2005, 05:17:23 am »
mucho thanks !!!!!

doodoo

• Sundance Optima Owner - and lovin' it
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2005, 10:21:14 am »
what are the features of the new sundance majesta ? there isnt any information on the website or local dealer...

Got o the main web page at Sundance it is located on the bottom left hand corner.

http://sundancespas.com/

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2005, 10:21:14 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42