What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance Majesta Spa  (Read 9779 times)

Payton3485

• 2005 Sundance Majesta
Re: Sundance Majesta Spa
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2005, 11:15:29 pm »
Well I am ordering my spa tomorrow!! It should be 3-4 weeks till delivery so hopefully it will come during Memorial Day Weekend. I have anticipated its delivery and took an extra day off that weekend  ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2005, 11:15:29 pm »

hottubber

• Hottubbing under the stars...PRICELE SS
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2005, 08:28:28 am »
Well, the Majesta just landed. I've put one on each of 3 showroom floors right next to it's big brother, the Optima. It looks great. I'll keep you up with consumer interests with it. I think it will be a winner.

hottubber.. ;D

Payton3485

• 2005 Sundance Majesta
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2005, 09:39:05 am »
Great to hear!! I like the Optima as well but since it is just my wife and I, the Optima would be a little too big. We also are putting it in a sunroom as mentioned before so the Majesta seems to be the perfet fit and when tested, was awesome  ;D. I would love to hear some feedback from you and customers, thanks!

Payton3485

• 2005 Sundance Majesta
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2005, 09:06:10 pm »
Hottubber any inquiries on the SD Majesta? I know you just put them out like 2-3 days ago in your showrooms. What has been the response if any so far? I would love to get your input. Thanks in advance!  

MrJim

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2005, 03:58:12 pm »
I was looking at Sundance Spas today. Generally do the dealers "deal" i.e. discount?
What's the difference between the 700 and 800 models? I see that the jets are different, but beyond that is there any big difference?

Thanks!

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2005, 06:18:57 pm »
All you can do is try to negotiate price, and see what happens.  Dealers are not the same in regards to how they price spas.  Some may give you their best price up front, others may pad the price knowing many will want a "discount".  Try and see, no harm there.  
 The 700 series Sundance spas were up till this year known as Sweetwaters.  They are made by Sundance, but have different controls, pumps, and warranty, among other things.  
Both will be of good quality, but there are differences.
Brewman  
Brewman

MrJim

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2005, 04:42:07 pm »
Thanks. They are offering $1,000 off each spa through this weeken, but it is hard to know what the original "list" price was, and whether this is a good discount/nett price. I'll give it a try

Payton3485

• 2005 Sundance Majesta
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2005, 07:52:32 pm »
That is the best deal that I know of. I purchased my Sundance Majesta spa last Saturday and they had a promotion for same as cash for 1 year as well as $1,000 off the listed price. I also recieved an ozonator, beverage tray, spa chemicals, cover and of course delivery. I am not sure if there are any "better" deals out there. You will just have to look around and ask. The most important thing is that whoever you buy the spa from, you are comfortable and happy with them.

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2005, 11:45:40 am »
Make sure you get steps, too.
Brewman
Brewman

Payton3485

• 2005 Sundance Majesta
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2005, 01:01:19 pm »
Oh yeah I forgot, I could have had steps but since I am setting my spa up in a sunroom, I did not need them. I substituted the steps for an additional item.

Payton3485

• 2005 Sundance Majesta
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2005, 05:09:28 pm »
My spa should arrive in another two weeks!! I am so excited. It should be here the weekend of Memorial Day which will make it that much better!! I already took a vacation day that Tuesday after to have an additional day of soaking time  ;D.

Hottubber, have you gotten any feedback from people who have purchased the Majesta or wet tested it? I would love to hear some opinions, thanks!

Payton3485

• 2005 Sundance Majesta
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2005, 07:15:41 pm »
I spoke to my sales guy today and my spa could be fully installed by next Saturday!! I was not expecting it until at least the following weekend so this is a pleasant surprise to say the least  ;D We are finishing some final touches prior to the delivery. I will give a full detailed review and post photos once I am up and running!!

Payton3485

• 2005 Sundance Majesta
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2005, 05:59:41 pm »
The Majesta has landed  ;D. Well, it is not in our home yet but delivery is scheduled for early next week ;D. This means Memorial Day weekend will be that much better!! I will take plenty of pictures and post my review once we had some time to soak in it!!

hottubber

• Hottubbing under the stars...PRICELE SS
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2005, 07:58:53 pm »
Payton,

We haven't delivered one as of yet. A half truckload of Majesta Spas to arrive on Tuesday. Soon, they all will be delivered. I let you know then.
Good Luck with yours, I'm sure you'll love it.

hottubber...

PS..., be careful with the photos...
« Last Edit: May 19, 2005, 08:00:15 pm by hottubber »

Payton3485

• 2005 Sundance Majesta
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2005, 08:54:26 pm »
Thanks!! I would love to hear your thoughts on the Majesta as well. I will post some pictures and my opinions once I am up and running. We are still making some customizations prior to its delivery. We will soon be hot tubbing away ;D!!!!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2005, 08:54:26 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42