What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Why is it so hard to find prices online?  (Read 10267 times)

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
Re: Why is it so hard to find prices online?
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2005, 12:24:30 pm »

Any other suggestions to look at? Thanks.

Look at the HotSpring Jetsetter.  Has a MotoMassage, bottom drain, 100% no-bypass filtration, 24-hour circulation pump, can be upgraded to Tri-X filters, and 6-color LED lighting comes standard.  You don't have to program filtration cycles, and 20 years from now you will still be able to get parts and service for it.

Oh yeah, it will also run off of 110V so you don't have to shell out another $5-600 for an electrician.

Terminator
« Last Edit: May 11, 2005, 12:26:27 pm by East_TX_Spa »
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2005, 12:24:30 pm »

obi wan

• you're just jealous the voices only talk to ME!
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2005, 04:29:18 pm »
i just bought a used jetsetter at an auction about 3 weeks ago. how can you tell how old it is? the auction house wouldn't give info due to privacy of the estate sale.
its green speckled granite shell, redwood color composite siding, has 3 filters in the filter compartment, a moto massage, and the 2 soothing seven jets, plus some others..... excellent shape! looks like new. i bought it for a stupidly cheap price and it all works.... trying to figure out what its worth, as its a bit small for what i wanted, and ironically i just bought a new caldera niagra almost 2 months ago....
« Last Edit: May 11, 2005, 04:31:33 pm by kent »

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2005, 04:32:52 pm »
Often companies can use serial numbers to determine when a product was made.  Start by emailing that info. to H.S. and see what they say.  
Brewman
Brewman

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2005, 04:34:34 pm »
It's probably no more than 4 years old.  I sold one on consignment last week (a 2001 model) for $4300.

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Jay_M

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2005, 05:00:29 pm »
i just bought a used jetsetter at an auction about 3 weeks ago. how can you tell how old it is? the auction house wouldn't give info due to privacy of the estate sale.
its green speckled granite shell, redwood color composite siding, has 3 filters in the filter compartment, a moto massage, and the 2 soothing seven jets, plus some others..... excellent shape! looks like new. i bought it for a stupidly cheap price and it all works.... trying to figure out what its worth, as its a bit small for what i wanted, and ironically i just bought a new caldera niagra almost 2 months ago....

I don't suppose you are in the los angeles area.
If so, I would have to say it is not worth much at all..but I'll take it off your hands ;)

~Jay

RTex

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2005, 10:32:33 pm »
You might want to look at a "garden leisure" spa.  I read they are made by Dynasty Spas out of Tennessee and are decent quality.  They are typically sold by small neighborhood style pool shops and may be in your price range.  Other possibilities are Emerald and Reflections.  What part of the country do you live in?  Are you near a Harrow's.  They carry Reflections and Viking, I believe.  Another possiblity is Savanah Spas. I've been told they are made by Hydrospa and I found a very nice dealer selling them, who would likely give good after sale support.

obi wan

• you're just jealous the voices only talk to ME!
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2005, 12:06:17 pm »
It's probably no more than 4 years old.  I sold one on consignment last week (a 2001 model) for $4300.

Terminator

oh well. easy come, easy go..... i sold it for $2400 cash, but as i got it for a REALLY good price, i am quite happy with my "profit margin", and some one here in va beach got a really good deal...... igot some input that  $2600-3300 was fair $ for that spa with no guarantee, so alls well that ends well....

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2005, 12:06:17 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42