What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: I Did It !!  I am in HOT water  (Read 4452 times)

Gary1911

• Master Spa LSX!
I Did It !!  I am in HOT water
« on: May 11, 2005, 06:48:01 am »
Well I went down with my son last night and ordered our spa THE MASTER LSX ! With the lighting package!! 4- 5 weeks we are set to launch ;D ;D ;D  I'm like a little kid starin out the window .......is he here yet :D :D Thanks for all the support and answers to my ??

BIG THANKS TO WINDY .. I've got a cold one waitin for ya!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2005, 06:49:09 am by Gary1911 »

Hot Tub Forum

I Did It !!  I am in HOT water
« on: May 11, 2005, 06:48:01 am »

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
Re: I Did It !!  I am in HOT water
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2005, 09:09:53 am »
YYEEAAA!!!  If your ownership experience with the tub is like mine, you will be one happy camper.  I soaked just this morning before dawn for about 30 minutes and it made the hour drive to first drop the chi'ren off at school and then the drive into work a real pleasure.  

Please don't hesitate to contact me regarding any questions or comments about the LSX--it is indeed a great choice.

Congrats and may the goddess of Spatopia bless you with crystal water!

BTW, I envy those new hamstring jets MS has added to the lounger in the new LSX...... 8)
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Gary1911

• Master Spa LSX!
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2005, 10:04:39 am »
YYEEAAA!!!  If your ownership experience with the tub is like mine, you will be one happy camper.  I soaked just this morning before dawn for about 30 minutes and it made the hour drive to first drop the chi'ren off at school and then the drive into work a real pleasure.  

Please don't hesitate to contact me regarding any questions or comments about the LSX--it is indeed a great choice.

BTW, I envy those new hamstring jets MS has added to the lounger in the new LSX...... 8)

Thanks I can't wait  to get it in my yard runnin and bubblin Thanks for the blessing ;D ;) I'm gonna go look out the window to see if they are here yet ;D ;D ;D  

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2005, 11:20:18 am »
YYEEAAA!!! .

I'm sure the Princess of Spatopia will be along shortly here to give her official blessings for clear water.  Hamstring jets? That does sound appealing to me.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Gary1911

• Master Spa LSX!
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2005, 12:09:54 pm »

I'm sure the Princess of Spatopia will be along shortly here to give her official blessings for clear water.  Hamstring jets? That does sound appealing to me.

Yea I had no idea they were new. I will give a full report when it comes in 3-4 weeks...........[runs to window] ;) nope not here YET! ;D  I am sure they take on a whole new feeling in our own back yard ;D ......................I DO need ALL the blessings I can get!!!

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2005, 01:26:31 pm »
I'm here!!   ;D

May you always have hot, clean, bubbly water!

Enjoy Spatopia, when it gets there!  (Nope, I don't think it has gotten there yet!)

This will be an excrutiating 3-4 weeks, while you wait, but you will forget all about that once you have it filled and heated!!!

Congratulations!!!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Gary1911

• Master Spa LSX!
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2005, 02:45:33 pm »
I'm here!!   ;D

May you always have hot, clean, bubbly water!

Enjoy Spatopia, when it gets there!  (Nope, I don't think it has gotten there yet!)

This will be an excrutiating 3-4 weeks, while you wait, but you will forget all about that once you have it filled and heated!!!

Congratulations!!!

Whew!!!!!!!!!  I had heard you must have "THE " blessing within 24 hours. I was gettin nervous ;D [I gotta get some new sneakers this runnin to the window has worn out the old Nikes]  ;)

flajoker

• Hot Springs...Envoy
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2005, 02:48:35 pm »
Congrats and may you have many a warm night even when it is cold 8)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2005, 03:48:18 pm »
This might be an ok time for me to repeat my story for the umpteenth time ;D   On my delivery day, I took a days vacation. The delivery company said, any time during the day. It ended up being 10:30pm that night. That was a long day of wearing out the carpet near the front window.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Gary1911

• Master Spa LSX!
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2005, 09:57:38 pm »
This might be an ok time for me to repeat my story for the umpteenth time ;D   On my delivery day, I took a days vacation. The delivery company said, any time during the day. It ended up being 10:30pm that night. That was a long day of wearing out the carpet near the front window.

Noooooooooooooooooooooo  ..........can't     r e a d       horror stories  ;D ;D ;D ;) ;)  Thanks again ..................Ya know its gonna be a  lllllllloooooooonnnnngggggg wait....Gary
« Last Edit: May 11, 2005, 09:58:59 pm by Gary1911 »

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2005, 10:20:54 pm »

Noooooooooooooooooooooo  ..........can't     r e a d       horror stories  ;D ;D ;D ;) ;)  Thanks again ..................Ya know its gonna be a  lllllllloooooooonnnnngggggg wait....Gary

If it makes you feel any better .... my dealer told me it'll be 4 weeks and I ordered it on April 9th and it came in ... oh wait it's been 4 weeks and it's not here yet!  ;D

In my case it's OK, I'm still in the beginning process of building the deck, I hope your's comes in fast!!

Good Luck!

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2005, 06:50:00 am »
And sometimes you order, it comes in, only to find out that you have to find someone to crane it over the house, because someone forgot to measure the clearance on the sides of the house!   ::) ;) ;D

Gary, it will be worth the wait!  And you will forget all about the wait, once it is in the back yard!!!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Gary1911

• Master Spa LSX!
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2005, 07:18:07 am »
And sometimes you order, it comes in, only to find out that you have to find someone to crane it over the house, because someone forgot to measure the clearance on the sides of the house!   ::) ;) ;D

Gary, it will be worth the wait!  And you will forget all about the wait, once it is in the back yard!!!

:o :o  Ouch ;D

r100rs

• A real BMW only has 2 wheels!
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2005, 07:40:42 am »
AH!  Quit your whining!  
(That for the adult - not the child ;D)  ..  

4-5 weeks is nothing

Try 11 months. - Yes I realize that it was my choice to wait that long   (as he says to himself - "IDIOT")

r100rs

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2005, 07:40:42 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42