What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bought Artesian Emerald  (Read 2748 times)

vwbuff

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Bought Artesian Emerald
« on: April 30, 2005, 05:07:53 pm »
My wife and i just bought the Artesian Emerald from the local dealer.  Permawood gray exterior with the pearl interior.  We sat in it wet for several minutes and just loved it.  Will be ready for them to deliver it right around the first of June.  In my previous post i talked about the lights,waterfall, filters.  I have always been a big fan of lots of lights and waterfalls,  however I kind of came to the conclusion as one of the replys stated--Does the lighting really matter.  Well, this has one light and I'm sure it will do me just fine.
Came with Cover and Cover Lift
LED Light
Ozone
Steps
Snack tray which I really don't care about
Chemical Kit of whatever chemicals we decide to go with
Total Price:  $7561.50 Including the tax
Good price --let me know--looking forward to it!!!!!

Hot Tub Forum

Bought Artesian Emerald
« on: April 30, 2005, 05:07:53 pm »

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
Re: Bought Artesian Emerald
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2005, 05:13:54 pm »
Excellent price!

Good luck and enjoy the tub!

From what my dealer told me the LED light will look fantastic with the pearl shell. When I was trying to decide on the color, I asked her about the Dynabright system and she told me to 'stay with what I have' (LED light).

J._McD

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2005, 12:03:27 pm »
It's a tough decision, but some one's gotta do it.  This one or that one, when they are both a good choice, you're a winner either way.  You're gonna love it.

Art vs SD

How did you measure the pros and cons to come to a conclusion?

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2005, 01:03:03 pm »
Vinny and JM added a couple of things I was going to, so I'll just add, don't underestimate the snack tray. I've looked at a couple other tubs, and they didn't have it and my wife strongly wants that. Its nice to have a place to easy get to a couple glasses of ice water to help us enjoy our tub longer.

The major hard part is over, May will be one of the longest months ever, and finally please let us know how it goes many people here will be happy to hear of your experience.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

vwbuff

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2005, 07:25:19 pm »
Why did we choose the Artesian Emerald?  My wife loved it when we sat in it and we really got along well with the dealer.  He has been in business for 27 years so he must be doing something right.  Secondly, I called a Artesian dealer 200 miles from here and ironically he sold the Sundance line as well.  I asked him his opinion.  He said hands down he would choose the Artesian.  Also when looking at the SD and The Artesian,  I seemed to notice a lot more water being sucked in to the filter area of the Artesian versus the SD.  It could have been my imagination, but it just seemed like more water flow.  Anyway,  we think we made the right decision.  And i'm sure we'll have plenty more questions for all of you.

hottubber

• Hottubbing under the stars...PRICELE SS
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2005, 09:42:50 am »
Nice choice on the spa. The Emerald also gives you more interior room than the Optima. Both are great quality spas by excellent manufacturers. You'll enjoy it for a long time. Keep us posted on your likes and dis-likes as time allows.

Welcome to the hot tub club.

Hottubber... ;D

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2005, 12:45:47 pm »
Did I miss this??  :-[

Congratulations!  May you always have clean, hot, bubbly water!!!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2005, 12:45:47 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42