What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: First soak in my '05 maxxus  (Read 1878 times)

samhunter

• Maxxus, Johnny walker black, Padron aniversario!!!
First soak in my '05 maxxus
« on: April 30, 2005, 10:31:12 am »
The electrician showed up at 8:30 & was done by 11:30.
It took 12 hours to heat it from 51 to 100 degrees.
I hopped in @ 11:30 pm & did not get out till 1am. It was worth the wait! (wife & son were sleeping).
I am still a little confused w/ the chems, but I am sure I'll figure it out.
My wife & son went in for the first time sat. morn. & loved it although she was floating in the lounger a bit (she refused to wet test).
The size is monsterous & the power is superb also the ajustability of the jets is fantastic.
I know I am so new w/ this tub that I could not say a bad thing about it, but as time goes on I will let you all know about any problems or things that have popped up.
The waterfall led light is not working so I will give my dealer a call & also get a refresher course on chems.
My son wants to go back in so I have to go!

Thanks again.

Hot Tub Forum

First soak in my '05 maxxus
« on: April 30, 2005, 10:31:12 am »

J._McD

Re: First soak in my '05 maxxus
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2005, 10:35:32 am »
open the valve to allow water to flow over the water fall back, right side knob.  Review owners manual for fine tunning.

That is an awesome spa, you're gonna love it for a looong time.  Now that the shopping is over and you're now in hot water, what were the choices you left behind and how long did it take you to make your decision?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2005, 10:39:14 am by J._McD »

samhunter

• Maxxus, Johnny walker black, Padron aniversario!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2005, 12:04:36 pm »
It was between the piper glen,optima & caldera niagra.
Wet tested the piper I loved it except just not powerful enough, the color selections & lighting were fantastic. Then I tested an optima I liked It but was a little scrunched. I noticed they had a '05 maxxus ('04 maxxus I had looked at previously but was not impressed)set up a wet test loved it & bought it. My total time researching was about 9 months (first 3 months I had no clue, till I found this site)

myke

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2005, 11:35:21 am »
sam- thanks for the feedback on the other thread...

i sent a personal message regarding the maxxus...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2005, 11:35:21 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42